would u straight up trade RONDO for KYRIE IRvING?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: would u straight up trade RONDO for KYRIE IRvING?

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes I would trade Irving for Rondo straight up. Irving's ceiling is higher.  

But you're comparing apples to oranges. 

Kyrie Irving was the freakin' top pick in the NBA draft. Rondo was 21st. It's a huge compliment to Rondo to even suggest such a trade.

Challenge for you: or, perhaps, Rondo haters in this forum: find me a player drafted after 20 you would trade straight up for Rondo, except Tony Parker.

[/QUOTE]

What nonsense!

Who gives a ___ where either of them were drafted... its about who would you rather have.. Is it your contention that even though KI is much, much better than RR, its offset because KI was a higher draft pick??

I mean, wt_ is your point?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: would u straight up trade RONDO for KYRIE IRvING?

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes I would trade Irving for Rondo straight up. Irving's ceiling is higher.  

But you're comparing apples to oranges. 

Kyrie Irving was the freakin' top pick in the NBA draft. Rondo was 21st. It's a huge compliment to Rondo to even suggest such a trade.

Challenge for you: or, perhaps, Rondo haters in this forum: find me a player drafted after 20 you would trade straight up for Rondo, except Tony Parker.

[/QUOTE]

What nonsense!

Who gives a ___ where either of them were drafted... its about who would you rather have.. Is it your contention that even though KI is much, much better than RR, its offset because KI was a higher draft pick??

I mean, wt_ is your point?????

[/QUOTE]

Spanky's point is that the vilified, dark horse Rondo has overachieved...  while cherished KI has not.

Simple enough concept.  Tie goes to his FAV dark horse.

Beyond that, spanky's REAL point...  "get off  Rondo's back. Your incessant criticism makes me sick."

Pud