Would Vince Carter make anyone happy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Would Vince Carter make anyone happy?

According to ESPN, the 8 time all-star will be waived within 72 hours of the opening of the FA frenzy.  MIA, CHI and SA are said to be interested.  How about it, for short money, as a backup to RA?

Speaking of that, anyone okay with bringing Wafer back?   He's lighting it up in Italy!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Would Vince Carter make anyone happy?

Wafer is a player that we need to bring back there should not be any discussion. This guy is ready to contribute in the Celtic system and has abundant talent that can be used to back up Ray.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to Would Vince Carter make anyone happy?:
    [QUOTE]According to ESPN, the 8 time all-star will be waived within 72 hours of the opening of the FA frenzy.  MIA, CHI and SA are said to be interested.  How about it, for short money, as a backup to RA? Speaking of that, anyone okay with bringing Wafer back?   He's lighting it up in Italy!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    If he doesn't ask for too much money, playing time and if he accepts too be a back up and play defense then i'll take him.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

THE CELTICS ARE NOT THE OAKLAND RAIDERS OR WASHINGTON REDSKINS !
    NO WINCE CARTER ! NO CASH FOR CLUNKERS ! THAT WAS A DISASTER !

This is not the old folks home for "name" players who were "names" 5 years ago !

Of course Von Wafer should be brought back over Vince Carter

I like the big man rookie from Purdue getting more minutes as a rookie than Al Jefferson or Glen Davis....I like Avery Bradley getting 15 minutes and playing in 60+ games ! These guys are drafted for a reason , Danny has proven he can pick players ! He brings in 2 rookies who just so happen to have been teammates for 3 seasons , genius !

In Danny I trust...no Wince Carter or other "big name" retreads, no more Vin Bakers or Stephan Marbury, no Iverson either ! Avery Bradley should be able to kick Iverson's asss right now ! Say no to this cash for clunker crap !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Would Vince Carter make anyone happy?:
    [QUOTE]According to ESPN, the 8 time all-star will be waived within 72 hours of the opening of the FA frenzy.  MIA, CHI and SA are said to be interested.  How about it, for short money, as a backup to RA? Speaking of that, anyone okay with bringing Wafer back?   He's lighting it up in Italy!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Vince Carter??? Muahahahahahahahahahahaha.....one of the dumbest suggestions I've seen. While we're at it lets get AI, and for old time sake do I hear a vote for Antoine Walker (cough russ cough)?

Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I dont see VC as a fit. Time for us to think about getting younger and developing a new nucleus.

Regarding Wafer... Im not so sure he'd want back on the C's. In the limited playing time he got last season, he did well.. especially during the end of season..but all he got in the playoffs was the bench.

Unless he got some assurances, I doubt hes wants back here unless..nobody else wants him

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I would take Vince Carter for some scoring punch off the bench. He might be a better defensive player in the Celtics schemes, just like Ray Allen was when he came. He would have to sign for league minimum which he probably will not do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Would Vince Carter make anyone happy?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Would Vince Carter make anyone happy? : Vince Carter??? Muahahahahahahahahahahaha.....one of the dumbest suggestions I've seen. While we're at it lets get AI, and for old time sake do I hear a vote for Antoine Walker (cough russ cough)?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Note to Rico
    I have also mentioned Daniels, JRich, Crawford, JR Smith and a bunch of other people.   A DUMB suggestion is thinking Howard is going to the lakers because Dr. Buss wills it!

Sections
Shortcuts