Would you do this??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Would you do this??

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214235/Wolves_Offer_No_2_Pick_To_Lakers_For_Bynum

I wouldn't!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Re: Would you do this??

If I am the Lakers, I wouldn't either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I would not trade either for ther #2 pick..............Bynum, though somewhat injury prone and immature, still is young and has talent....Pau is a star with at least 4-5 very good years left....you never know what you will get in the draft.these days with most of the kids so young and lacking experience...if I'm the Lakers I say no....now would I swap Pau for Kevin Love....I'd think that one over....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Would you do this??:

Why trade a proven (although injury riddled) player with plenty of upside for the risk of a lottery pick? Not a trade the Lakers would ever consider.

I hope.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Talented 7 foot centers that are already proven to be good players in the NBA aren't easy to come by. No way would the Lakers make that pick with this season's draft  prospects. If there were a talent of a Lebron James in this years draft, I think a G.M may consider the trade. However nobody in this years draft is getting the hype that Lebron did when he was drafted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Bynum is worth more than a #2, at least with the players available in this draft. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Would you do this??:
    Bynum is worth more than a #2, at least with the players available in this draft. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

They would have to add at least 2 players.  Apparently, MN has called everyone in the league, and is asking for the moon.  Wonder what he asked DA for?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Bynum is good but Centers dont last in the league. They get injured and they have a limited "lifespan". I would do the trade..The Lakers arent going anywhere next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

First: 3/16/2011
    Last: 6/21/2011
    If he is asking for the moon it must be Big Baby. He is the one that looks the most like the moon.

-----------------------------------------------

LOL - Maybe Minnesota could get the moon and uranus if DA includes Pierce.

Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Would you do this?? : They would have to add at least 2 players.  Apparently, MN has called everyone in the league, and is asking for the moon.  Wonder what he asked DA for?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Nothing. Boston has nothing they want and your only tradeable asset at best is brick....then again he can't hit a barndoor from 3 feet so forget that!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

koberulz and rico 
    Both started posting the same day 6-10-2011, what a coincidence,  you guys have a lot in common.  Just sayin.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

koberulz and rico  Both started posting the same day 6-10-2011, what a coincidence,  you guys have a lot in common.  Just sayin.
    Posted by concord27

You are correct on that one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

why would the t-wolves offer the #2 pick, others, and cap flexibility for an over paid, fat, injury prone center who have averaged 51 of 82 games over the last 4 years (62.1%), 13.5 points, 8.8 rebounds, 1.7 blocks/game over the last 4 years making 15.15 mil next year (star money) when you could get:
    al horford at 12 mil averaging 76.5 games/yr 13.7 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.1 blocks signed longer and proven more durable for #2 pick and flynn most likely
    or
    Chris Kaman at 12.2 mil 48.75 games/yr avg last 4 years with 15.6 points, 1.75 blocks, 9.7 rebounds/game for luke ridnour, martell webster, minnesota's 19th overall pick, and a lottery protected 1st.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico I never said you were greenkiller.  Just funny how you start posting on the same day as Koberulz.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Don't forget the Jim Buss era has started and he kicked things off with the hiring of Mike Brown.  THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU JIMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Sybil, once again you prove what a clown you really are. Dr. Buss still runs the Lakers, despite what you think. If Dr. Buss was impressed by Mike Brown, then that says a lot about him. Dr. Buss is a top poker player. I think he can "read" people pretty well. He brought an unknown coach out of the broadcast industry to run his team....and he did pretty good. You know that guy as Pat Riley. Thank you Dr. Buss!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

why would the t-wolves offer the #2 pick, others, and cap flexibility for an over paid, fat, injury prone center who have averaged 51 of 82 games over the last 4 years (62.1%), 13.5 points, 8.8 rebounds, 1.7 blocks/game over the last 4 years making 15.15 mil next year (star money) when you could get: al horford at 12 mil averaging 76.5 games/yr 13.7 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.1 blocks signed longer and proven more durable for #2 pick and flynn most likely or Chris Kaman at 12.2 mil 48.75 games/yr avg last 4 years with 15.6 points, 1.75 blocks, 9.7 rebounds/game for luke ridnour, martell webster, minnesota's 19th overall pick, and a lottery protected 1st.
    Posted by jrmccook

That's why you're only a fan and NOT an NBA GM.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Would you do this?? : http://www.homepokergames.com/buss.php Jerry Buss is the owner of the Los Angleles Lakers and is a former real estate developer who lives in Los Angeles. He learned to play poker many years ago from his mother. WAY TO GO, MOM! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

I don't doubt that he thanks his mom often. HE'S a multimillionaire owner of the NBA's premier franchise......and YOU'RE NOT.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts