Would you help the Lakers in this scenario?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Would you help the Lakers in this scenario?

Can the Celtics use their 10.275 million TPE acquired in the Pierce to the Nets for Bogans trade in a trade with the Laklers in which they acquire Steve Nash and his 9.7 million salary?

YES

Would that move free up 9.7 million additional dollars under the cap for the Lakers to use on free agent targets like Carmelo Anthony, if they so desire?

YES

Would the Celtics demand something from LA for helping them in this manner?

YES

Is a swap of first round picks, the Nets pick in the 17-20 range down to the Lakers pick in the 4-7 range an exchange you would do to make the TPE for Nash trade fair?

THAT is the question this thread was started to ask.

Any other rambling idiocy by Fierce is just his typical sad petty attempts to attack and bully a poster who has humilated him and proved him wrong 20-30 times in the past 5-6 weeks. The guy is the definition of a loser and his posts attacking the point of my thread again make him look pathetic and WRONG.

I was 100% right here as the point of the thread can be done based on the rules of the sport and it was obvious to any fan of the NBA what I was suggesting.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Wow... Fierce the loser continues his idiotic babbling...

The point of the thread remains... if LA was willing to swap picks with us and we could move up from that Nets pick in the 17-19 range and snag LA's pick in the 4-7 range, simply by using the Pierce TPE to acquire Nash's 9.7 million guaranteed contract... would you do it?

LA would free up around 10 million in additional cap space. If it meant LA got Melo AND another very good starter would you help them do that if it meant we vastly improved our draft pick?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Wow... Fierce the loser continues his idiotic babbling...

The point of the thread remains... if LA was willing to swap picks with us and we could move up from that Nets pick in the 17-19 range and snag LA's pick in the 4-7 range, simply by using the Pierce TPE to acquire Nash's 9.7 million guaranteed contract... would you do it?

LA would free up around 10 million in additional cap space. If it meant LA got Melo AND another very good starter would you help them do that if it meant we vastly improved our draft pick?

To answer your question, yes.

But you're wrong when you said trade Nash for the Pierce TPE.

Only LOSERS would make threads, proposing something, and not do due diligence.

I didn't need to do anymore 'due diligence' than I already did. There was no way I was thinking or posting that the Lakers would receive Boston's TPE and therefore have their own 10.3m TPE to use in the future.

Only a twisted, petty, immature and obviously moronic bully like yourself would 'pretend' I thought that in order to repeatedly attack my posts and look like a total psychopath. Nobody else had an issue understanding the point of the thread.

But good to know you would use the TPE on Nash and save LA 9.7 million in order to gain higher draft position.

Clearly you understood what I meant....

yawn

what an absolute tool you are

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts