Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!!

Not only because he played well in the Olympics, I've always liked him and he is not, or no longer, soft ! I don't recall him being out hurt either in the last few years.  Ok, he's older but he and KG would be an awesome duo and could retire in 2 years each with 2 more rings.  We'd have 2 years to concentrate on drafting & developing Centers.

Now, LA, only playing us twice per year might bite. Then, again, there's no love between us so is any deal far fetched ? Could we offer Bass and a couple of draft picks ? Nope, I think they would definitely consider the deal if we'd give them A.Bradley.  If Nash gets hurt, they are in deep doo-doo, and also AB would be the future for them. OK, is it too much for us to give up, not Bass but AB ???  

Comments Please....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!!

In Response to Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!!:
    Not only because he played well in the Olympics, I've always liked him and he is not, or no longer, soft ! I don't recall him being out hurt either in the last few years.  Ok, he's older but he and KG would be an awesome duo and could retire in 2 years each with 2 more rings.  We'd have 2 years to concentrate on drafting & developing Centers. Now, LA, only playing us twice per year might bite. Then, again, there's no love between us so is any deal far fetched ? Could we offer Bass and a couple of draft picks ? Nope, I think they would definitely consider the deal if we'd give them A.Bradley.  If Nash gets hurt, they are in deep doo-doo, and also AB would be the future for them. OK, is it too much for us to give up, not Bass but AB ???   Comments Please....
    Posted by mandobello

I think any Celtic that would refuse that trade is on meds, but the Lakers would never do it. I doubt they do it for Bass and AB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Don't like Gasol period!!

He is the 3rd most hated on my list next to Howard & Bryant.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

After they win the next 2 or 3 titles which are pretty much certain with Howard in LA, I think the Lakers would definitely consider this trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

pass the pipe before the good stuff is gone Mando...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Like? Yes. 19 million like? not so much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Heck no....Pau is still tissue soft! I'd like to see his brother suit up for the Cs rather than Pau. Don't let Pau's performance in the Olympics fool you...that wasn't the NBA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!!:
    pass the pipe before the good stuff is gone Mando...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

+ 2 hahahah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

You don't trade a pro (albeit a good one) who is nearing the end of his career for a defensive stopper who has years ahead of him. In a weird way, AB is more valuable.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Gasol will be a Celtic

posted at 2/10/2012 10:14 AM EST

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 8/12/2012
    In Response to Re: Gasol will be a Celtic:
    Not happening!!!  Maybe trade J.O for Gasol, not Rondo. 
    Posted by GoUconn13

Just be ready for a Rondo trade because Rondo will not be a Celtic anymore after March 15 or earlier.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Gasol will be a Celtic posted at 2/10/2012 10:14 AM EST   Fiercest34 Posts: 12274 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 8/12/2012 In Response to Re: Gasol will be a Celtic : Not happening!!!  Maybe trade J.O for Gasol, not Rondo.  Posted by GoUconn13 Just be ready for a Rondo trade because Rondo will not be a Celtic anymore after March 15 or earlier.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

I am certain DH will live up to Laker standards:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/03/dwight-howards-secret-baby-mamas-hope-alexatiffany-render-maybe-more-photos/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Heck no....Pau is still tissue soft! I'd like to see his brother suit up for the Cs rather than Pau. Don't let Pau's performance in the Olympics fool you...that wasn't the NBA.
    Posted by walk2run

Tend to agree with you.  The Celtics could use Marc Gasol more than Pau.  I really like him. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!! : If Rondo is traded, then I may seriously have the second mental breakdown in my lifetime. I just went through my first when Dwight got traded on Friday. Just when I thought the Lakers were on a downward spiral, they go and make themselves the envy of the league and the clear favorites for the 2013 title. Wow!!  I wish we had a Mitch Kupchak and better weather here in Boston.
    Posted by GoGREEN!

Welcome, troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!! : Welcome, troll.
    Posted by Number6Fan

I believe that you are right.  Another poster pretending to be from Boston. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I hope that we never have posts about trading Rondo for Gasol again.  It isn't going to happen. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts