would you rather be 3-7 like the purgatory- jabro NETS or be da CELTS? what to do with RONDO?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: would you rather be 3-7 like the purgatory- jabro NETS or be da CELTS? what to do with RONDO?

Commie it looks like the Jason Kidd coaching thing was too big a risk. 

I'd much rather be the Celtics than the Nets at the moment as you point out, the Nets are bogged down in veteran contracts yet while I expect the Nets to get better they will not be able to beat the Heat or the Pacers. So, it's pretty foolish to be a fourth of fifth place team with big contracts. 

Of course they are hurt by the puzzle that is Deron Williams. 

For the Celtics, I think you are a bit ahead of yourself on Rondo. First, you have to re-establish his trade value by playing him. Then, you see how well the Celtics play with Rondo. 

If Rondo plays well and the Celts start winning quite a few more games, then you trade Rondo for the best deal you can get. You cannot allow yourself to fall into that group of teams in the range of the Nets that are good but not good enough. 

So the answer to Rondo is- there is no answer till he gets back on the court...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: would you rather be 3-7 like the purgatory- jabro NETS or be da CELTS? what to do with RONDO?

Definitely agree that Kidd as the coach was a bad decision.   Although, I still expect the Nets to improve as the season progresses I am not sure they are going to be a good team.  Rondo won't get traded this season unless he is healthy and proves that he can play and is productive.  This could definitely happen sometime later in the season.  No NBA team is going to trade for Rondo until he is healthy. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Commie it looks like the Jason Kidd coaching thing was too big a risk. 

I'd much rather be the Celtics than the Nets at the moment as you point out, the Nets are bogged down in veteran contracts yet while I expect the Nets to get better they will not be able to beat the Heat or the Pacers. So, it's pretty foolish to be a fourth of fifth place team with big contracts. 

Of course they are hurt by the puzzle that is Deron Williams. 

For the Celtics, I think you are a bit ahead of yourself on Rondo. First, you have to re-establish his trade value by playing him. Then, you see how well the Celtics play with Rondo. 

If Rondo plays well and the Celts start winning quite a few more games, then you trade Rondo for the best deal you can get. You cannot allow yourself to fall into that group of teams in the range of the Nets that are good but not good enough. 

So the answer to Rondo is- there is no answer till he gets back on the court...

And if Rondo plays poorly.... you STILL trade Rondo for the best deal you can get.

If you think the Nets are hurt by the puzzle known as Deron Williams, the Cs are also hurt by an equally huge puzzle... Rondo.

There is little/no incentive for Rondo to return any time soon. He knows he is a marked man, despite DA's assurances that he is the centerpiece of the franchise and is going nowhere.... unless of course DA provides the incentive by offering our cornerstone PG an early max-deal extension. 

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

What's with all this #$%^& with Rondo? Give it a rest. He is what he is, and that includes being one of the top point guards in basketball. That's a sin?

You guys should be talking about Sullinger, not Rondo. Talk about Rondo when he gets back on the court, and Sullinger has someone who can get him the ball

Sections
Shortcuts