would you trade PP for TWO 2s?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: would you trade PP for TWO 2s?

It is semantics.

Coaches cannot be traded, but there can be compensation for releasing a coach from a contract.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Stupid trade.

Danny won't do it.

Unfortunately, it's happening and the stupidity goes right to Ainge who has proven that he can alienate anyone and everyone.  Ainge should be replaced by someone with a basketball mind, not a repeat of a petty, neurotic (still hasn't gotten over being traded away from the Celtics), and incompetent crybaby.  Danny Boy's time has come and he should be gone. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

[QUOTE]

Theres a distinction between a coach and his contract. Nowhere in your link or paste does Stern comment "Coaches cant be traded" ..Those are the words you put in Sterns mouth and you lied!

Try to be more accurate in the future.. its not all about twisting words and lying to appear like youre right.. you fungus

Seriously, Karl, the only reason why Doc can't leave the Celts is because he has a contract with the Celts.

Use your common sense.

Come on, if Doc had no contract with the Celts, he could just leave and sign with the Clips and the Clips don't have to give the Celts a 1st round pick.

The more you post the more idiotic you sound.

[/QUOTE]

When it comes to contracts, legal agreements and law it has nothing to do with common sense, it has to do with whats in writing and interpretation...

Your post quoting Stern saying Coaches cant be traded... is a lie!!! Stern didnt say that in the quote you posted as your misguided evidence. You cant even read your own post and acknowledge you lied about your BIG CAPS QUOTE..

You got schooled again, not the first time, not the last..  Your lesson is over

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Call it what u want but it was a trade pure and simple. Rivers goes to clips and a pick comes to us. Sure sounds like a trade. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

[QUOTE]

Call it what u want but it was a trade pure and simple. Rivers goes to clips and a pick comes to us. Sure sounds like a trade. 

Wrong!

In the NBA, there are rules regarding trades.

But the NBA CBA does not allow the trading of coaches. That's what Stern said.

You also want to look like an idiot?

Think about it, if coaches can be traded, why did the NBA block the initial trade of Doc and KG to the Clips for Jordan and 2 1st rounders?

You got tired of using the Fungus34 account?

[/QUOTE]

Don't start on me bozo. U r the idiot if u don't see that as a trade. Would the celtics let him go to the clips for nothing? Noooooo. Call it compensation if u want and I will call it a trade 

i thought fungus was a name u were given?  I don't need additional accounts to post here.  What r  u doing,  trying to FLUSH me out by calling me other posters?  Someone is sure getting a laugh at your expense.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.