Wow Indiana, way to roll over and quit. Great example to all of your fans. Ugh.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Wow Indiana, way to roll over and quit. Great example to all of your fans. Ugh.

That was horrible. Way to quit. This team is a pretender in every way shape and form. Absolutely pathetic. Game 7 and this is the effort they give there fans. Embarrasing. As bad as we were once Rondo went down we would have fought harder than this with less to work with.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Wow Indiana, way to roll over and quit. Great example to all of your fans. Ugh.

Pretty awful display tonight from Indy. I was so routing for them. I thought they had the mental toughness to take a game 7. But I guess not yet. They will be back next yr. Good strong coach and lots of talent. I know that does not help eliminate the Heat this yr, but the Spurs have a great shot.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Wow Indiana, way to roll over and quit. Great example to all of your fans. Ugh.

Dfury disagree completely. Game 7 on the road for a young team is a tough road to go. 

The Heat had the home court and the veteran savvy. 

The Pacers are hardly pretenders, just a young team that needs a bit more maturing. 

Also, in case you are actually following what happened in the game, the Pacers had a huge amount of turnovers in the first half. That's nerves and sloppy play, not quitting. 

You may be angry with them or disappointed that the Heat won but the Heat are the better team - this year. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

More meltdown than anything.

In the first half they were so sloppy with the ball, missing FTs and not dominating boards... The Heat defense had them rattled bigtime too. 

Id have to wonder what their great young coach was doing. I think Spols coached the pants off of Vogel and spanked him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

More meltdown than anything.

In the first half they were so sloppy with the ball, missing FTs and not dominating boards... The Heat defense had them rattled bigtime too. 

Id have to wonder what their great young coach was doing. I think Spols coached the pants off of Vogel and spanked him.

You are probably right.  I wasn't surprised that Indiana lost but by how dominant of a win it was for Miami.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Many "what ifs" to go around.  Granger, non-calls: o-fouls, big time travels, flops, flops, and more flops, and the Pacers' need for backups for Hill and George.  Anytime the league wants better tv ratings (advertising revenue), it must, repeat, must have at least one marquee team in the finals. The NBA gets its way.  A Spurs-Pacers final would have been better basketball with flopping limited to Ginobli.  It would have taken the refs out of the equation, although they probably want Duncan to win another title (that would have driven Joey Crawford crazier than he already is). 

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

They lost because they have  no scoring off the bench. Hibbert is now a 20-10 guy, Paul George can score. Stephenson and Hill are just too inconsistent, Augstine gave them nothing. They have a great core, they just really need like two guards who can infuse offense for when they go down by 15 in a game.

I'm a silly fan, but I would totally go out and sign Monta Ellis (or O.J Mayo as a 2nd option), get West back for 5MPY, and then get a couple of Vet Mins like Pietrus, Barnes, Robinson ... or a MLE in Henderson, Tony Allen ...

Actually a team of Ellis, (Tony) Allen, Paul George, West, Hibbert... would be favorites in my mind ... you could even keep Stephensen and Granger...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The Pacers didn't quit, they just didn't have the star power to keep up with the Heat.

Come on, Hibbert and Paul George are not yet NBA superstars.

ha NBA is a superstar driven league. When the Celts beat Lebron and the Cavs, the Celts had more superstars than Lebron's Cavs.

The Celtics beat Lebron in Cleveland 2010 and almost last year because of one guy Rondo.  Rondo scares the heat to death.  Consider what happened this year without him.  Ray by the way was rarely a factor against the Heat.

Sections
Shortcuts