WOW! MARCUS is SMART on defense.. named BEST by his peers!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

WOW! MARCUS is SMART on defense.. named BEST by his peers!

read it this morning but was giving the billions of other posters ample opp to post it and, and , and... any who, his peers are all the rooks in the various summer leagues. they had to submit ballots and they named him the best defender... to me, that says a lot and is great reinforcement to DA that he did a good job in drafting the kid and that he and AB will form a dynamic duo. we cant score a 100 but good luck with those lockdowns on ya.. if u can do the same. perhaps if we get another piece or some1 develops over their capacity, we may shock the world after all! good affirmative though for MS.. tells him his peers got some love and respect for you! wonder what happened to others who won such awards?

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Re: WOW! MARCUS is SMART on defense.. named BEST by his peers!

LMAO!  Samrt is the best at getting suspended....book it!

Trouble with a T

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

"The fat dude said Kobe Bryant was a rapist - and I said he just liked to touch strange women in strange places like any L.A. Laker does! So I acted like I was Kobe and to show him how he do!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

"The fat dude said Kobe Bryant was a rapist - and I said he just liked to touch strange women in strange places like any L.A. Laker does! So I acted like I was Kobe and to show him how he do!"

[/QUOTE]
    "Pud" get with the program, who's the better player on the court?  Hands down Kobe will dominate this kid.  Kobe will adjust his game and the Laker will be better than the Celtics this year or you stop posting in this forum?  Enjoy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    "Pud" get with the program, who's the better player on the court?  Hands down Kobe will dominate this kid.  Kobe will adjust his game and the Laker will be better than the Celtics this year or you stop posting in this forum?  Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You won't last the year

You wouldn't honor the bet

I'd take that bet

But I noticed it didn't include you.

lakers are kobe and the D-Leaguers!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope the Celtics are worse than the Lakers this year. Hopefully about 10 games worse. Lakers still miss the playoffs in the west, Kobe's head explodes, and they end up with no pick at all.  

Celtics get a top 5 pick and either finally get their Center of the future to build around, or their go to scorer, SF Stanley Johnson. Think Jacoby Parker, but in shape,  and not fictional.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope the Celtics are worse than the Lakers this year. Hopefully about 10 games worse. Lakers still miss the playoffs in the west, Kobe's head explodes, and they end up with no pick at all.  

Celtics get a top 5 pick and either finally get their Center of the future to build around, or their go to scorer, SF Stanley Johnson. Think Jacoby Parker, but in shape,  and not fictional.

[/QUOTE]

OK you're on, me and you head to head and the loser stops posting for a minimum of one year...OK?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Hands down Kobe will dominate this kid. Kobe will adjust his game and the Laker will be better than the Celtics this year or you stop posting in this forum? Enjoy!"

The Lakers will be better which is bad for the Lakers as they won't compete for the western conference title and they won't make the lottery either. 

Meanwhile, the celts will make the lottery again, acquiring more assets.

It's hilarious for you to be in here rationalizing Kobe's absurd contract (for this age), which is an albatross for the Lakers rebuilding. 

Your team is in for years of mediocrity until he retires. 

That you would settle for being "better" than the Celtics is pretty sad. I certainly wouldn't settle for being better than a crummy Lakers team. 

And - Ron Artest was far more of a head case than Smart ever will be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trouble with a T

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK you're on, me and you head to head and the loser stops posting for a minimum of one year...OK?

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha! What? Head to head? In what, Scene it, Faker edition? You Hollywood Sally.

Mustve touched a nerve. Don't go crying because you know that is EXACTLY what is going to happen to your directionless team. No playoffs, and no picks for the Lilac and Buttercream Fakers.

I really hope Kobe stays healthy so you tools can't use that as an excuse. 36 ugly, boring wins watching Boozer flop all over the place and playing ZERO defense all the while keeping Randle firmly planted on the bench.  I can't wait until Kobe demands Randle traded for some veteran help like Vince Carter or some other washed up old has-been. That is going to be the best!

BTDubs, seeing the human waste of drivel that secretes from your slimy purple brain is about as useful as Kobe Bryant on a sure-fire late lottery team. So you are firmly blocked.