Wow we are much better without Rondo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from solich8. Show solich8's posts

Wow we are much better without Rondo.

Instead of loosing by 26 to the mighty Bobcats, the Celtics would have lost by 50! 

Last year the rise of Bradley with Rondo's stellar play helped elevate the celtics, and no one was complaining. Just imagine with Rondo and Bradley playing at full strength this team would not be loosing to the Bobcats by 26.  Maybe the acclimation process of Green, Lee, Terry, and Bradley helped facilitate the recent improved play instead of Rondo's absence.  It is a shame that there are so many fair weather fans that have turned on Rondo. How fast we forget he was sensational last year in the playoffs and almost beat the heat single handed. As much as I like Bradley and Lee, they will not be as effective as a Rondo/Bradley back Court. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Wow we are much better without Rondo.

In response to solich8's comment:

Instead of loosing by 26 to the mighty Bobcats, the Celtics would have lost by 50! 

Last year the rise of Bradley with Rondo's stellar play helped elevate the celtics, and no one was complaining. Just imagine with Rondo and Bradley playing at full strength this team would not be loosing to the Bobcats by 26.  Maybe the acclimation process of Green, Lee, Terry, and Bradley helped facilitate the recent improved play instead of Rondo's absence.  It is a shame that there are so many fair weather fans that have turned on Rondo. How fast we forget he was sensational last year in the playoffs and almost beat the heat single handed. As much as I like Bradley and Lee, they will not be as effective as a Rondo/Bradley back Court. 

Lots of folks were complaining... have been for years.... still are.... and rightfully so.

We are hardly fair weather fans.

Simply put... Rondo is toast.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to solich8's comment:

"Almost" counts in horse shoes, not in the NBA. 

Regarding fair weather fans turning on Rondo...perhaps they have recognized what a handful of people have been posting about here for a long time, that Rondo is not all hes hyped up to be and we're better off without him.... of course the immediate improvement of the teams performance and record should be ignored, why bring facts and logic into the equation, right?

I guess youre still one of the last holdouts hoping the C's fail and lose 20 straight so Rondo is vindicated.... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Its funny this thread is made within minutes of the C's getting blown out by the Hornets.. The author had to wait almost 20 games to angle in his Rondos-my-hero thread.