WYC: "doc did it to pad his stats for the HOF!".. do u blame doc? how about having final say on personnel issues?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: WYC:

It's actually called a BUSINESS not a 'bizness' tool

Did you bother to look for the FIVE other posts on this topic before putting your mentally ill unwanted two cents in?

Just when I was saying how peaceful and intelligent this site has been without the idiotic ramblings of our hyesterical resident fool.... Commie is back! Typical CC vomit here.... yawn

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Interesting quote by Wyc, if in fact he made it....

If he did, then that should put to rest the nonsense  rkarp was spewing  that DOcs leaving was all preplanned to extract value in return for releasing Doc from his contract.

Another Celtic insider busted!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Since you don't have a link, I don't believe you.  Your track record for quoting people is swiss cheese

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to breaktime's comment:

[QUOTE]

Since you don't have a link, I don't believe you.  Your track record for quoting people is swiss cheese

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

he was on d and c on weei this morning, go check out the archive!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Docs legacy is what DA did for the C's and the Big 3.... outside of that, he has no legacy... nothing but mediocrity..

Doc is running from having to fail yet again like he did in Orlando and here in BOston before DA saved his job & career with KG & Ray.. Wait til the lustre wears off of the Doc hype and they realize what a pile of junk they really got.... typical Sterling, making the wrong moves at the wrong times

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Sorry - I just realize I copied this post. No offense, Communist, but your posts are always paragraphs of unintelligable blabber that I don't take the 1/2 hour needed to decipher what you're saying, so I tend to skip over them.

But yeah, my BBBBBBB

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Who is WYC?

EDIT: Oh, that Wyc.

Sections
Shortcuts