y can't we get guys like ANTHONY DAVIS, is he fast becoming the SECOND best playa in the league?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

y can't we get guys like ANTHONY DAVIS, is he fast becoming the SECOND best playa in the league?

i says yep! by middle of next season it will b obvious that he's the new shaq! dude, unlike durant, really wants it! like how he said they are now doing things that make ME comfortable at end of games.. translated: they git me da rock! durant should make that clear to Russell Jabrook! pekicans WILL be a playoff team next year as he puts that team on his back unlike the Love in Minny and wills them there! injury is the one unknown...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: y can't we get guys like ANTHONY DAVIS, is he fast becoming the SECOND best playa in the league?

In response to Free-UB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i says yep! by middle of next season it will b obvious that he's the new shaq! dude, unlike durant, really wants it! like how he said they are now doing things that make ME comfortable at end of games.. translated: they git me da rock! durant should make that clear to Russell Jabrook! pekicans WILL be a playoff team next year as he puts that team on his back unlike the Love in Minny and wills them there! injury is the one unknown...

[/QUOTE]

Why didnt he will them there this season?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: y can't we get guys like ANTHONY DAVIS, is he fast becoming the SECOND best playa in the league?

I must be having problems with my translation to english on this post.

but if I understand what you are saying........we don't have Davis because we didn;t have the first pick in that draft!

pretty easy...next question?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

WE are not good enough at being bad enough.  Anyhow we would select the tweener guard who can't shoot, but plays good defense with lots of energy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

but if I understand what you are saying........we don't have Davis because we didn;t have the first pick in that draft!

[/QUOTE]

+1.  Read my mind.  Thank you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Very simple answer.We cannot draft a guy like him because we are not bad as they are.We draft in the lower part of the draft.This year will be different.Go celtics

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1.  Read my mind.  Thank you.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with all of the rest.  Unless the Celtics are fortunate to get the first pick in the draft which is always a matter of being bad and also a certain amount of luck.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Also, centers like Davis don't come around on a yearly basis. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You need to download the jabroni  translation app

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to painter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also, centers like Davis don't come around on a yearly basis. 

[/QUOTE]

davis is a nice player but it doesn't take a lot to dump 40 on the hapless C's or put up big #'s for a rotten team like the pecilans

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie if Anthony Davis had been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round your post might have a point. 

But he was the number one pick in the draft. 

And as others have noted even at number one you don't always get a guy who's good. 

Your post seems to be saying, he's really good. Well, yeah - the entire world has figured that out.

Also: Ainge is trying to tank it and get us a good pick. But getting a guy that good you need the top pick and still more luck from there. 

So, your post is kind of pointless

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why didnt he will them there this season?

[/QUOTE]

u didnt read the part where things have turned around since they started building most if not all late game strategies around HIM? had they done that earlier, may b different ball game. kelly handsome may be that guy next year if we choose to do the same. dont care where ur drafted, there's a lot more to it than that. scheme, trust and confidence are worth more!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Commie if Anthony Davis had been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round your post might have a point. 

But he was the number one pick in the draft. 

And as others have noted even at number one you don't always get a guy who's good. 

Your post seems to be saying, he's really good. Well, yeah - the entire world has figured that out.

Also: Ainge is trying to tank it and get us a good pick. But getting a guy that good you need the top pick and still more luck from there. 

So, your post is kind of pointless

[/QUOTE]

Wait... Commie? Pointless??

Hahahahaha

Why can't this board get rid of guys like Commie/UBFree/Imagedy... this racist pervert living under a bridge in Baltimore with a few marbles bouncing around upstairs fast became this board's BIGGEST JABRO years ago!