Y'all need to chill out and step away from the ledge!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlova9. Show bostonlova9's posts

Y'all need to chill out and step away from the ledge!

Yes they are playing horrible right now, yes the chemistry is bad, yes the guys are old and tired, but we have come back from this before. If we get JO and Shaq back and we are STILL horrible, I support a full fledge meltdown from everyone here. I will jump first as well...

Until then though, please people, chill. Did you listen to that dude from the Pacers yesterday say that because Perkins wasn't there (or any big presence for that matter) they went right for that weakness as most of the teams have been as well. Shaq and JO will take that away and give some guys some well needed rest too (I hope!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Y'all need to chill out and step away from the ledge!

In Response to Y'all need to chill out and step away from the ledge!:
    [QUOTE]
    Yes they are playing horrible right now, yes the chemistry is bad, yes the guys are old and tired, but we have come back from this before. If we get JO and Shaq back and we are STILL horrible, I support a full fledge meltdown from everyone here. I will jump first as well...

Until then though, please people, chill. Did you listen to that dude from the Pacers yesterday say that because Perkins wasn't there (or any big presence for that matter) they went right for that weakness as most of the teams have been as well. Shaq and JO will take that away and give some guys some well needed rest too (I hope!)

Posted by bostonlova9[/QUOTE]

-

Good post.

That tactic will work until the C's put a grinding stop to it, probably in the next few bunch of games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Good post but the only thing I would say in defence of some posters is that part of the panic is due to Shaq’s return being delayed a number of times and JO has hardly been able to put games together.

If both guys were coming off minor injuries then a lot more posters would share your view. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Ledge or no ledge the bottom line is the Celtics play 2 quarters a game.

Sections
Shortcuts