y'all suggest some crazy trades. lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

y'all suggest some crazy trades. lol

i wouldn't touch this team unless something we couldn't refuse landed on our doorstep. BBD is untouchable. erden, given the injuries to our other centers, is untouchable. i wouldn't trade wafer, harangody, nate or west. y'all come up with the craziest junk. this is the deepest, most talented celtics team i can remember.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: y'all suggest some crazy trades. lol

Kaktug,
    Let it go. People are just having fun. Thankfully, all these fantasies don't have any influence on Doc and DA.
    BTW, what about multi-team trade: DWade, KD, D12 to Celtics for RA, KG, Shaq and whoever. Also we can release RR anyway he can't shoot and no other team would want him.Laughing

AK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: y'all suggest some crazy trades. lol:
    Kaktug, Let it go. People are just having fun. Thankfully, all these fantasies don't have any influence on Doc and DA. BTW, what about multi-team trade: DWade, KD, D12 to Celtics for RA, KG, Shaq and whoever. Also we can release RR anyway he can't shoot and no other team would want him. AK
    Posted by sinus007

I like your fantasy trade, but it would never happen.  Imagine Wade, Durant and Howard on the same team.  They have the potential to be a great team, but considering the salary cap, I am not sure what other players this imaginary team would consist of. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

kaktug,

I am with you 100%. I will never touch this team either. I don't know why people want to break-up a good thing. Even with an injury-depleted team, we still have the best record in the East. So why break-it-up?  We all need common sense.

Time Will Only Tell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i would trade shaq @ 38 for shaq @ 28. ;)

Sections
Shortcuts