Yeah we beat the lousy as hell bobcats! Hurray we did it!! yes!! yes!!! yes!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Yeah we beat the lousy as hell bobcats! Hurray we did it!! yes!! yes!!! yes!!

Is this a mistake? This looks more like a celebratory chant for the lowly Los Angeles Lakers!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Re: Yeah we beat the lousy as hell bobcats! Hurray we did it!! yes!! yes!!! yes!!

As wheelchair/gk/bloop proudly announced:

"I DON'T NEED CREDIBILITY MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I watched last night's game and was mystified that Bass played the 1st nine minutes of the 3rd quarter and did absolutely nothing. I don't remember and rebounds and I don't think he scored during that time. Why the heck is he even in there?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I watched last night's game and was mystified that Bass played the 1st nine minutes of the 3rd quarter and did absolutely nothing. I don't remember and rebounds and I don't think he scored during that time. Why the heck is he even in there?

[/QUOTE]

So how does this thread become about Bass?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

So how does this thread become about Bass?

The thread was about the Bobcat game and I pointed out that Bass did nothing for a 9 minute stretch to start the second half. To me that's relevant because the first team with Bass playing on it seems to be in a habit of squandering big leads to start the 2nd half. Just my observation.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Bass is a good defender.

We have won six in a row with him starting.

For a front line defender to be good he has to be a decent rebounder. I don't see Bass as being that. Just my opinion. As for the 6 in a row, I'm happy about that but you've got to agree that they were mostly at home against the poorer teams in the league. I think that the Chicago game will be a better test as to where this team is right now.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Kirk. I don't know your profession, but you would have been a GREAT ship's captain!

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts