Yeah......he stinks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Re: Yeah......he stinks

Hayward will never make an all defensive team either. Hayward is a good player but so is AB. I dont think hayward is even an upgrade let alone a significant one. Ab has really improved his offensive game, especially his jump shot. He is avg 14 ppg on 45/40 splits. That is very good stuff,  he avgs over 4 rpg too, this is on top of his all world defense.  He has become a very good 2 way player. He and sully have been our 2 best and most consitent  players. They are both legit starters in this league, and 2 positions we dont have to upgrade for the  now or the future. We are set at those 2 spots for the next 10 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We have a TPE that expires in 7/14' and RR coming off in 2015 if not traded or extended. 2015 is the year of the FA Big ... We don't want to waste cap space in 2015 on any of the players you mentioned with all the bigs available that year. 2014 is the year to use that TPE for the best player available and Gordon is one of those players. There are others as well but his size, ceiling and relationship with Stevens makes him a real possibility.

[/QUOTE]

Why would Utah want to take TPE to get rid of Hayward?

[/QUOTE]

Because they don't want to take a QO of $4.7MM to an actual contract worth 4/$48MM.

[/QUOTE]

Still does not make much sense.  They can sign him, match any offer or let him walk.  They have plenty of cash under the cap, TPE makes a little sense in this scenario.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-trade-rumor-boston-celtics-want-utah-jazz-184400719--nba.html

http://clnsradio.com/boston-celtics-news/item/8722-bill-simmons-has-a-thought-on-utah-s-gordon-hayward-boston-celtics-fans-should-be-all-aboard

I don't make stuff up, and apparently, I'm not alone in my thinking!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I guess I should not be asking why people are talking about Hayward anymore.  If Ainge is interested and is willing to overpay with a lot of money, player(s) (Bradley) and draft picks like the article suggests then I am a little disappointed.  Reminds me of Pitino, he had Walker, Walter and Ron Mercer.  None of whom worked out very well.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts