You can't win playing small

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

You can't win playing small

Our rebounding and defense are pathetic. When will Doc start playing tall when Gernett is sitting on the bench?

Even when Garnett is playing he doesn't play as a center.

Until Doc realizes all this we will continue to lose big. Doc is a great locker room coach, but is not and never will be a great coach on the court.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: You can't win playing small

Doc is one of the 2-3 best coaches in the game at all aspects of it and the Miami Heat won playing small ball just 4-5 months ago.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doc is one of the 2-3 best coaches in the game at all aspects of it and the Miami Heat won playing small ball just 4-5 months ago.

[/QUOTE]

SERIOUS?  developing young talent even?   i see we've developed rondo into a 50% FT shooter for the 6th or 7th year.  got all the bugs out of his game.

one of the best 2 or 3 coaches in the game would have done something to turn around that piece of crap they turned in vs. milwaukee, right?  we were standing around and watching them getting 3 offensive rebounds with regularity and not trying to rebound.  it looks like everyone thinks that garnett is just going to do all the work so far.

so far i have not seen a "prepared" team with their heads in the game this year, rama?  not "top 2-3 coaches in the league in all aspects of the game" type of material to me.  this team cannot afford a sloppy start to the season- if we have any chance to get out of th east you don't blow potential 1-8 position by starting the season like you're on thorazine, not even hustling

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

is something wrong with darko? 

did sullinger really out play him in camp?

darko is a 7 footer.  his offense is miserable but he can eat rebounds and block a shot or two.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bosh and Lebron are great rebounders and they play small ball. Who is a great rebounder on Boston???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

darko is a 7 footer.  his offense is miserable but he can eat rebounds and block a shot or two.

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree that they need to start integrating all their centers in the games

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree that they need to start integrating all their centers in the games

Sections
Shortcuts