You don't say, Stephen A.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You don't say, Stephen A.

This guy is preparing the funeral for the C's..

Says no chance left for the Rondo less team.

Also says the Fakers are irrevelant until proves otherwise. Trashes Jim Buss for passing on

Phil the Pil Jackson.

Can't see any major changes to make to improve this team, says Danny missed any opportunity to get a big.

At the same time, does give props to KG and PP, but says 1 and done in playoffs

Would love to prove this guy wrong, just to shut him up.

http://audio.weei.com/a/70294793/espn-s-stephen-a-smith-thinks-danny-ainge-missed-the-boat-on-improving-the-celtics.htm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: You don't say, Stephen A.

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Also says the Fakers are irrevelant until proves otherwise. Trashes Jim Buss for passing on

Phil the Pil Jackson.

Can't see any major changes to make to improve this team, says Danny missed any opportunity to get a big.

http://audio.weei.com/a/70294793/espn-s-stephen-a-smith-thinks-danny-ainge-missed-the-boat-on-improving-the-celtics.htm

He is wind up doll, frontrunning at every turn. When the Celtics lost two to Miami last year he said they were dead, when the Heat lost the next three he pronounced them deader than a door nail, and then promptly did a turnaround and got down at the feet of Lebron after game seven.

You get the idea, he knows less than we do. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Phil the Pil Jackson.

He is wind up doll, frontrunning at every turn. When the Celtics lost two to Miami last year he said they were dead, when the Heat lost the next three he pronounced them deader than a door nail, and then promptly did a turnaround and got down at the feet of Lebron after game seven.

Hes always looking for headlines,,, I actually like listening to him but he always feels this need to make a bold statement.... HEs also been wrong so often that this could be good news for the C's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

Phil the Pil Jackson.

Hes always looking for headlines,,, I actually like listening to him but he always feels this need to make a bold statement.... HEs also been wrong so often that this could be good news for the C's

That's what I was thinking.  I like you enjoy his hyperbolic comments.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

I just like to listen to him, when he is talking he thinks he is so intelligent and thinks people really care what he says. Not here, but he could get a job on the Fox network. LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

When the cameras are not rolling, Stephen A. is always primping in the mirror.... admiringly... and practicing his next lines.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Leave it to Stephen A to give us something we can all finally agree on - that's he's just a jerk!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I don't know about anyone else but unless it is a game that they exclusive rights to, I stopped watching ESPN years ago. Their website has some nice stuff,but  a bunch of arrogant blowhards ramble on and on is unwatchable. Espn thinks it is larger than the sports they carry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

I don't know about anyone else but unless it is a game that they exclusive rights to, I stopped watching ESPN years ago. Their website has some nice stuff,but  a bunch of arrogant blowhards ramble on and on is unwatchable. Espn thinks it is larger than the sports they carry.

Im kinda tired of most of their sportscenter hosts myself.. guys like Stuart Scott make me want to vomit...

Every other comment is like .... Theres only been 3 guys in Celtic history that have had Jason Terrys stat line of 13pts, 4 assist, 1 reb, 1bs, 4 TOs...   and then when he started using his new found term of "filthy" as used in /// Kyrie IRving is filthy good...

Well, I wanted to stick my finger down his throat, then hold his nose and mouth closed as he throws up and is forced to swallow it again..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Every other comment is like .... Theres only been 3 guys in Celtic history that have had Jason Terrys stat line of 13pts, 4 assist, 1 reb, 1bs, 4 TOs...   and then when he started using his new found term of "filthy" as used in /// Kyrie IRving is filthy good...

Well, I wanted to stick my finger down his throat, then hold his nose and mouth closed as he throws up and is forced to swallow it again..

[/QUOTE]

now THAT is FILTHY!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

now THAT is FILTHY!!

[/QUOTE]

+1!!! lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

But exactly how do you really feel about it???lol

now THAT is FILTHY!!

[/QUOTE]

13. This post has been removed.