You Guys Like This Team?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: You Guys Like This Team?

That is funny to see the line-up in print. Total insanity.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

that is ugly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jeff Van Gundy for Doc is almost as insane as Mozgov.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I don't WANT Andre Miller, I'm just saying making a deal with DEN and including Rondo would be tough.  DEN has many players that don't make a lot of money.  Rondo for McGee would be great..............would THEY do it???

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

I'd do Rondo and Melo

for

McGee and Lawsen

I think the salarys even work out.

not sure Denver would do it, but if I was Bostons GM I would.

Garnett

McGee

Collins

Bass

Sullinger

Wilcox

Pierce

Green

Bradley

Lawsen

Terry

Lee

Barbosa

I honestly think thats a better roster than we have now.

we'd have some cap issues next year, adding McGee and Lawsen though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

It may look like a better roster until you see McGee play.  He's more inconsistent than Green and Terry and Bass.  They guy makes world class plays twice a game an then bonehead stupid plays 5 times a game.  The reason he can't get minutes with Karl is well documented - Karl says the guy just doesn't play smart.

There is a reason teams like Washington and Denver give up on a kid!   If two teams try to develop his potential and give up and sit him on the bench with his talent - you know something is wrong. 

I wouldn't go for McGee for the money that guy makes!.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Just to be clear, McGee is on the books for $10M this year going to $12M over a 4 year period!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

sometimes you have to roll the bones.

I think he did learn to keep his shoes tied, so he CAN learn!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

you could put "bozo the clown" for head coach and it's better than rivers.

forget about miller, go for ty lawson.  bringa third team in.  get creative, you know how other teams do it when they need to get something done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I think the team postd by Fierce would perform better than the team we have now...but, only with the provisions below.  BTW, the proposed team would still not be able to win the East, so we need better center and PG options: 

1. NOT with Van Gundy as coach. (but I'm all-in for replacing Doc)

2. The players listed asumes that Rondo was traded for Mozgov and Miller and that is NOT the best value for Rondo.  We could get Mozgov and Miller for far less than Rondo (some combo of Bass, Barbosa, Terry, Lee, Melo, Picks) and trade Rondo for a better asset, like a quality center.

3. Miller at 36 y/o ONLY if temporary and Danny has a young promising backup, like Bledsoe, who could gradually work into the starting role.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Doc Rivers is not a bad coach and I will argue that with anyone.  We could have D'Antoni, Del Negro, Van Gundy (s), Gentry, Brown.  Pop is the only coach in the league right now better than Doc, IMO.......and NO I don't think Spoelstra is better!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

IMO there are lots of attributes and decisions that Doc makes that are detrimental to the team...momentum stopping substitutions, inability to draw-up last shot plays, inability to improve team's defense of pick and role, wierd preference to give vets minutes even if they are not performing, lack of trust in developing young talent, clock management...many are execution issues, but the coach is responsible for improving deficiencies through teaching and practice. We continue to make the same mistakes over and over without improvement.   Maybe this deserves its separate post to discuss so this thread isn't hijacked.  

Bottom line is that Doc is best suited to coach a team of Vets. His technique is not best for teaching and rebuilding with young guys, which is what we will be doing more next year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

haha ppl complain about Rondos inconsistencies, yet are willing to trade him for Javale McGee. Complain about his lack of leadership and immaturities, yet are willing to trade him for Demarcus Cousins..hAHAHAHAHA.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts