You Guys Ready to Hop on the Bulls Bandwagon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Re: You Guys Ready to Hop on the Bulls Bandwagon?

After watchinjg the game last night, I am more convinced now than ever that the Bulls are a fraud. They play with heart and toughness. They are probably the hardest playing team in the NBA. And that's great. But at some point in the playoffs they are going to run into a team that is just flat out better.

I just don't think the Bulls have the talent to win an NBA title- unless they get some help from David Stern. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitown2. Show chitown2's posts

In Response to You Guys Ready to Hop on the Bulls Bandwagon?:
    [QUOTE]The playoffs start next week. There are already guys here saying the Bulls are "legit". So if you guys really think Thibs and his house of cards for a team are Finals bound then tell us about it.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Hell no I will NEVER jump on the Bulls bandwagon. I live in chicago and I got straight hell last night from all these damn bulls fans. As far as I am concerned F DA BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

I think it's fairly alright to acknowledge the bulls as legit. Because they are.
    They have the celtics D now in them which they didnt have last season.

But nobody can say they will SURELY win this year's championship until it happens. The playoffs outcome this year is so unpredictable, if not the most.

This loss is painful, especially seeing how cocky noah was on the sidelines, but i think it gave the C's a badly needed sense of urgency to look into how they should approach the bulls if they meet again in the playoffs.

Go C's!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: You Guys Ready to Hop on the Bulls Bandwagon?:
    [QUOTE]I think it's fairly alright to acknowledge the bulls as legit. Because they are. They have the celtics D now in them which they didnt have last season. But nobody can say they will SURELY win this year's championship until it happens. The playoffs outcome this year is so unpredictable, if not the most. This loss is painful, especially seeing how cocky noah was on the sidelines, but i think it gave the C's a badly needed sense of urgency to look into how they should approach the bulls if they meet again in the playoffs. Go C's!
    Posted by Green-Islander[/QUOTE]

So Noah was cocky on the sidelines too?  Wow. This team is full of themselves.  I know, some of you will say they have a right to be because they're winning.  But hopefully that will be enough to light the fire under the Celtics.  I'd like to see them play with a "Who are you calling OLD" mentality.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: You Guys Ready to Hop on the Bulls Bandwagon?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You Guys Ready to Hop on the Bulls Bandwagon? : So Noah was cocky on the sidelines too?  Wow. This team is full of themselves.  I know, some of you will say they have a right to be because they're winning.  But hopefully that will be enough to light the fire under the Celtics.  I'd like to see them play with a "Who are you calling OLD" mentality.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

If the older team can maintain their health, physically and mentally during a series with the Bulls it'll be ok.

However I keep thinking of the 91 Bulls team and what they did to us in the finals. We took a game off them, in reality were very lucky to win that game. And the Bulls beat us over 4 more games. A couple of the games were close enough but watching the series on DVD, you can see that they were just playing at such a higher level. Game 3 was the key and we lost that in overtime.

Then injury hit in game four and we lost James Worthy and Byron Scott for the rest of the series.

The thing that makes this Bulls team different from say Cleveland last year. Is they're playing as a team. Makes them a much different proposition to anyone in the East than The Cavs last season.

Also much better than either the Magic or Cavs sides that have emerged to play in the NBA finals in recent times. Just have to see how they handle the post season. Not crowning them champions yet. But I'll be very impressed if they win a championship. Would have be a bitter pill for Lebron as well!

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts