You have To Give-Up Something Good, To Get Something Good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

You have To Give-Up Something Good, To Get Something Good

All those who are against this trade don't understand basketball. Do you think you are all smarter than Danny Ainge?  Of course DA knows what he is doing. He knew Perk will walk away after the season, and the best thing any smart business man would do is exactly what he did, trade him. NBA is nothing but a business entity.

I said all along that in order to get something good, you have to give-up something good. I also said the only way we could get a decent back-up for Paul Pierce is to either trade BBD or Perkins.

Good job, Danny Ainge, Well done. This is a very good trade considering three roster spots have been freed.

Jeff Green is just a perfect fit to relieve Paul Pierce.

And Danny is not done yet. He knows exactly what he is doing. He did not free three roster spots for nothing.

Look for Rasheed, Rip Hamilton, and Troy Murphy to fill the spots.  And Celtics will be unbeatable.

If a big tree is falling down, it takes the lives of little trees.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: You have To Give-Up Something Good, To Get Something Good

Hope he can sign Green or it might me a moot point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bertie-wooster2. Show bertie-wooster2's posts

There's got to be more than these moves. The Celtics right now are worse!

What does Danny have up his sleeve? That is the question.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: You have To Give-Up Something Good, To Get Something Good:
    There's got to be more than these moves. The Celtics right now are worse! What does Danny have up his sleeve? That is the question.
    Posted by bertie-wooster2

You hit it on the head, bertie.
    What method there is to Danny's madness remains to be seen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Trade Perk!!!  Crazy, Man, just crazy.

But you were right.

I guess You and Danny must be from the same alternate universe.  Cool

Sections
Shortcuts