You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman

Thid board laughed at me, when I suggested amnesty for the fatman, well some are coming around to my way of thinking.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman

In Response to Re: You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman:
    [QUOTE]In Response to You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman : Next month you will witness the fatman breaking Larry Bird's scoring record. I hope you enjoy it.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Who is the fatman supposed to be?  I would imagine that it must be Pierce.  I never heard anyone refer to him that way and when was he ever fat.  Some people started the craziest threads which really don't make any sense. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Re: You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman : Who is the fatman supposed to be?  I would imagine that it must be Pierce.  I never heard anyone refer to him that way and when was he ever fat.  Some people started the craziest threads which really don't make any sense. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Lets call  a spade a spade. Paul is fat,and out of game shape.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

2159, Bitterman posts and counting. It s u c k s to be you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

No trade,
    Pierce is awful right now and so are the rest of the big three.  Why blame it on Pierce?  They stink uniformly.  And by the way we all knew this would happen four years ago.

Bradley is horrible and the realization of that makes this new era all the more frustrating.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Why would Boston amnesty Pierce?
    If they don't get Howard, D. Williams or Love, who will they sign with all of that money?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

[QUOTE]No trade, Pierce is awful right now and so are the rest of the big three.  Why blame it on Pierce?  They stink uniformly.  And by the way we all knew this would happen four years ago. Bradley is horrible and the realization of that makes this new era all the more frustrating.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Pierce is not fat he is done father time has caught up with him . he cant even give us 10 good minutes without terrible turnovers, He looks completely lost he needs to be benched because he is bringing nothing to the table and it wont get any better

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Boston is not going to pay Pierce $22m to not play.
    Third rate free agents aren't going to help Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

A Love Pierce, but oh boy he does look totally out of it. Even Bird with a bad back would still makes his great assists to the youngsters!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Chris Christy

THIS is fat.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman : Lets call  a spade a spade. Paul is fat,and out of game shape.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

evidence please - body fat% etc

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Its going to be nice around here when all these "Celtic supporters"  are eating some nice CROW

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman : Next month you will witness the fatman breaking Larry Bird's scoring record. I hope you enjoy it.

John Havlicek has the Celtics scoring record.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman : I said Larry Bird's scoring record, not the Celtics scoring record.

OK just making sure. I do enjoy your posts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In Response to You know this team stinks when,Bradley is outplaying the fatman:
    [QUOTE]Thid board laughed at me, when I suggested amnesty for the fatman, well some are coming around to my way of thinking.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]
    Who on the Celtics roster would be a better SF? Why would they pay 30 million not to play Pierce and still be over the cap for at least a year without a legitmate SF?

Sections
Shortcuts