You Tell 'Em, Jimmy!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: You Tell 'Em, Jimmy!

In Response to Re: You Tell 'Em, Jimmy!:
    [QUOTE]We have never been asked for Andrew and Pau and we’ve never offered them. I think they know we’d either say no or they would sound crazy for asking.” http://www.hoopsworld.com/buss-wont-trade-gasolbynum-for-howard Right on, Jimmy!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

If this is true, where do you think that Howard will end up.  I still don't believe that he would sign with the Celtics and we wouldn't have the pieces to trade for him this year.  Orlando will trade him before the season ends or they will get nothing for him, unless he decides to resign with Orlando. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

But clearly Odom and Gasol are worth Paul??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]But clearly Odom and Gasol are worth Paul??
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Lying through his teeth!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]But clearly Odom and Gasol are worth Paul??
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

My argument has been, if either:
    1.  the lakers traded Bynum and not Gasol or
    2.  Took Okafor WITH Paul

then Paul would be with the lakers right now.  They got greedy and have no one but themselves to blame.  They cannot shed all that salary, get the best player in the deal, and not take salary back (they forced HOU to do that)....those days are (thankfully) over!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You Tell 'Em, Jimmy! : My argument has been, if either: 1.  the lakers traded Bynum and not Gasol or 2.  Took Okafor WITH Paul then Paul would be with the lakers right now.  They got greedy and have no one but themselves to blame.  They cannot shed all that salary, get the best player in the deal, and not take salary back (they forced HOU to do that)....those days are (thankfully) over!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Kobe is going "Back to the Future" to add Okafor in the deal as we speak.