Young Free Agent Vets whom DA should consider

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marist83. Show Marist83's posts

Young Free Agent Vets whom DA should consider

Randy Foye:  6'2"  unrestricted / 2012 salary only 2.5M /  can play PG 

Eric Maynor:  6'3"  unrestricted / 2012 salary only 2.3M  / PG

James Johnson:  6'9"  unrestricted / 2012 salary 800k / athletic SF, last played for Bulls

Alan Anderson:  6'6" unrestricted / 2012 salary 885k / veteran SG who can shoot, defend,

and very aggressive

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Young Free Agent Vets whom DA should consider

In response to Marist83's comment:

Randy Foye:  6'2"  unrestricted / 2012 salary only 2.5M /  can play PG 

Eric Maynor:  6'3"  unrestricted / 2012 salary only 2.3M  / PG

James Johnson:  6'9"  unrestricted / 2012 salary 800k / athletic SF, last played for Bulls

Alan Anderson:  6'6" unrestricted / 2012 salary 885k / veteran SG who can shoot, defend,

and very aggressive

Celtics only have the MLE to offer Free agents and Vet Minimum deals.

we are still over the cap

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

Greg Oden - We could offer starter's with little pressure for him to be a star.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Edward Snowden's currently available.  He led his last team in steals.

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

The Celtic roster looks like a mess today.  They have a lot of players that can play the 3 or 4 spot.  The only true PG is Rondo, who may not be ready before 2014 if not traded.  The only true Center is Melo, who is a d-League player at this point. 

Danny has a lot of work to do.  I anticipate trades to get PG and C.  Nobody is untradable. 

Nobody can tell us who the starting PG and C will be on opening night.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I doubt we sign anybody soon if at all. We have too many players now,we really don't have the cap space and there will be better "value" a month from now. The only way we could get any of the supposed top tier FAs is by sign and trade or trading a few players and getting back a lot less and getting PTE. I'm not an expert but is there some time requirement before you can use the PTE ? Really don't know.

Last year D West was our real last move to win one more,and eventhough DA and doc thought they had pulled it off but a verbal contract is as much worth as the paper it is written on. West looked at our team looked at the Pacers and figured that he was our last hope and the age, supporting players and our cap space going forward and chose the Pacers.It was business move on Wests part and he will probably get paid by the Pacers and retire there when his contract is up.

If we do sign FAs this off season it won't be until the initial flurry of movement and we might be able to get players that were the odd men out. Either way no one actually knows the future but, I don't expect any  FA signings until August or September.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Danny hasn't called any FA's today ....

Not that we are short of SG's but Anthony Morrow is unrestricted and would come fairly cheap for a pure 3-pt shooting threat.

I think that he'd be a good addition to a team. Very sharp shooter, i don't know why he didn't play more often in the last season.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to GregCelts' comment:

The Celtic roster looks like a mess today.  They have a lot of players that can play the 3 or 4 spot.  The only true PG is Rondo, who may not be ready before 2014 if not traded.  The only true Center is Melo, who is a d-League player at this point. 

Danny has a lot of work to do.  I anticipate trades to get PG and C.  Nobody is untradable. 

Nobody can tell us who the starting PG and C will be on opening night.  

He's not a FA but would you trade Humpries for Asik after 7/10th?

If Houston gets D Howard, they will be more interested in PF that can shoot.  Maybe we can unload B Bass.  You take Asik if you have a superstar at the PF position.  Otherwise, he is useless. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts