"You're Starting to Piss Me Off!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re:

hahahahahahaha

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re:

I heard that interview - LIVE - TJ Simers will go right after the guys, which is why many lakers fans don't like him.  NOD'Antoni kept saying, "I don't know" when asked what the problem was.  TJ wasn't buying it!!  Reminded me of Valentine with the Big O!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re:

In Simers article today, he TWICE called NOD'Antoni  "CLUELESS".....

Here is an excerpt:

"I don't know why, that's a good question," said D'Antoni. And when advised the Lakers were paying him to have those answers, he said, "Obviously not enough."

I'm not sure the headline "D'Antoni Seeks Raise" is going to play well right now.

Does he have any words for disappointed Lakers fans?

"You tell them, or you write for Cleveland so you don't count," said D'Antoni, and while that might be wishful thinking on his part, he was obviously rattled.

Anyone enjoying this as much as I am??

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Re:

I was just curious....Why arent the Lakers trolls who like to come to this site saying anything anymore? Just an observation

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re:

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can of Pringles, anyone?

Untitled

[/QUOTE]

Never noticed it before, but everytime I see this dude giving an interview or press conference...I think of Pringles and that old 80's commercial

http://youtu.be/uhwEi9UCDIo

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re:

Never understood why anyone would want him as a coach, especially if you could have had Phil.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re:

In response to slicksteve38's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was just curious....Why arent the Lakers trolls who like to come to this site saying anything anymore? Just an observation

[/QUOTE]

What more can they say. The Lakers are .500! There is only so much smack one can talk while their team is below .500! 

Sections
Shortcuts