Zero minutes for Stiemsma and Moore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Zero minutes for Stiemsma and Moore

Besides burning out his starters with too many minutes in the regular season, Doc routinely fails to develop  the young talent on his bench.  Greg Stiemsma and E'Tawaun Moore played a grand total of nothing today.
    Hope it changes, but I'm shaking my head more than holding my breath.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: Zero minutes for Stiemsma and Moore

only the first game of the season and people are already complaining

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I think Doc want Moore to watch from the bench for a game or two and then he's going to start integrating him into the games.  That was the rookies first game of real NBA speed.  I think it was good for him to just digest it today.  Who knows, Doc might throw him out there against Wade for a minute or two.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Great to see at least Avery Bradley getting in the mix along with Bass, Wilcox, Dooling (not impressive), Daniels...

Hope to see JuJuan and E'T Moore soon, Danny has collected a bunch of assets and I wonder if another shoe will be dropping soon...?

How long do the Celtics have to keep any of these new players ?

Will Danny be able to wheel and deal at the deadline with the new guys ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Actually it was not really great to see Bradley. It was little embarrassing too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

You must understand Doc, he would rather play the most unready player in the NBA a lot of minutes (Avery Bradlely) and change the course of the game , than play players that might contribute.  He played Tony Allen when he was playing like a jr hi player and drove us crazy.  Now he has the ACE  Bradley to torment us with and he likes to do it.  Avery is a small Tony and may be a good player some day but this team needs its best on the court and Moore has outplayed Avery.  Buy out Bradley and get HOUSE.  And put in at least one play for Bass, so that, at the end of the game we can have something for him to do other than just stand around and get out of the way.  He was the best player on the court last night and we played him but did nothing with him at the end of the game.   We had the most experienced with each other team in the NBA last night and the first half looked like Mickey Mouse was coaching them.  I know that Doc is a good coach but too bad his help is working for the Bulls.  I can hear it now awe they just don't get it.  Doc