A bit of consolation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

A bit of consolation

Some small solace for we BC fans can be found on this shutout day.

Former Eagle Head Coach Tom O'Brien this afternoon brought his NC State team to 4-0 with a strong win over Ga Tech.

Way to go, Coach!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from loongputter. Show loongputter's posts

Re: A bit of consolation

After a couple of months of enjoying life at klan camp - I have returned.

You all will again be subject to my racist, anti military, anti BC rants.  I know how you have all missed them so much.

It was painful to watch BC win those first games and not be able to comment. 

But now - we have a loss and I can return to my old ways.  FINALLY.

Yes - I do miss tom o'brien and his 20-21 record at state.

Behead Coaches/Deans/Broadcasters/VPs/
    Others Institute (nee BC): 

Restore thy honor by hiring a white non-military guy for President/AD like: 

me or,

me or,

me

your favorite racist

Longputter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from longracistsucks. Show longracistsucks's posts

Sadly I cant help my racist self from commenting.   O'brien is white enough for my group - go tom go..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1994. Show 1994's posts

I had hopes that this clown would grow up and get a life  - clearly not going to happen. 

double oo - your thoughts on the local neighberhood racist are spot on!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Sad that expressing good wishes for a former member of the 
    BC football family evokes such hate from the "faithful."

Like the Democrats this year, when out of substance, call names. 

But be sure now to crow how you went to a fine school that taught you Catholic values.

Peace.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from loongputter. Show loongputter's posts

Alzheimer’s is such a terrible thing.

How embarrassing is it for me to criticize others for simply stating a fact.  How quickly I have forgotten all the terrible words I have posted about the minorities and military.  How I hate them so much.

Sadly, this disease has eliminated all the Catholic values that I once had.  I will continue to post and display my ignorance and hatred for all to see.

-------------------------------------------------------Behead Coaches/Deans/Broadcasters/VPs/Others Institute (nee BC):  

Restore its honor and replace those in charge with a racist like:

Me or;
    Me or;
    me 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Like the Democrats this year, when out of substance, call names."

or be like the Republicans when out of lies call Karl Rove to think up more!

Classless as usual!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Sad part is, BC has a very good team missing a QB.  Not even a bad QB, we don't really have a division I QB, at least that has played yet.  Funny that Dom Davis, who I admit I thought was terrible, scored something like 24 points on VTech last week.  Doh!

Longputter, no one missed you by the way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

What kind of snide jerk brings up a shutout, talked about the old coach being 4-0 and says something like, "oh, i'm not allowed to wish a former blah blah good luck"....passive aggressive crap is that that is. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

I have unhidden LP to understand why he and his anti-BC rants have started up again.  I will address him directly.

LP, you had said that Donohue would not be able to recruit players to BC.  Seems like he is doing exactly that.  Yet you make no mention of it.  According to US News the school is now ranked 31st among National Universities, up three places and jumping over a great school in NYU.  You said the following:

Where more than 77% of alumni won't give a dime to the place;

According to the latest US News Stats on Alumni Giving 26% of BC alumni gave to the school.  This is 1% less than Georgetown and 5% better than Tufts, 10% better than UMichigan and 17% better than NYU.  Further, you math is wrong, the number would be 74% and would only apply to a specific year.

Where are your accolade about the woman's team beating perennial soccer power house UNC?  UNC was ranked #1 in the nation before that loss.  The hockey team is a pre-season #1 in the nation.

You seem to come out of the woodwork to launch a rant when something negative happens, i.e. the football team loses.  You also always to try to tie it to someone who has left and how it would have been much better.

I am not sure why that is but we all see it for what it is, an irrational tirade loosely tied to certain facts.  Credability is lost when facts that are cited are wrong, i.e. the "abysmal" alumni giving rate.  Check your facts, check the economy, check what other schools are like and then provide some context for your statements.

I would just like to reiterate, you are entitled to your opinion but not your own set of facts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Oh, lads, see if Dr. Phil can help you.

Why are y'all so threatened by expressing some good will to a former BC coach?

Think about that, boys and girls.

That you're upset that I said nothing about basketball is odd, to put it mildly. How does BC basketball relate to the success of the NCS Football Coach?

We all must be patient to see how whether our new mens hoops will continue his Cornell record of 60% losing seasons in 10 years or will prosper here.
    No one can know that yet. I'm prepared to wait - are you?

Since you cringe at congratulation of Coach Tom O'Brien, you may crumble when I say this about our upcoming game this weekend:

No matter the outcome of Saturday night's game, how refreshing it is to play a school with the perspicacity to honor our historic 44th President as its commencement speaker in 2009.

Now y'all have TWO nice thoughts of mine to protest.

Peace, fellow Eagles.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCentralScrutinizer. Show TheCentralScrutinizer's posts

Apparently Longracist can live with an African-American as the president - he draws the line at awarding financial aid from Boston College to minorities.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

why should we wish a rival congratulations on thoer success, whether they were once part of the BC family or not?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from loongputter. Show loongputter's posts

Oh my....oh my......sorry lads.   

How could I have forgotten how I hate all those people like the 44th president.  It is amazing the impact Alzheimer's can have on one's racism. 

At klan camp they teach us to keep our identity cloaked when demonstrating our true hatred.  Forums like this have provided me such great opportunities to show how I despise minorities, military and all things BC.   

Damm that #1 ranked hockey team as well as that #1 ranked woman's soccer team.  I truly hate to see any positive recognition for BC.

Pease to all those out there like me.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Behead Coaches Institute (nee BC): 
    • Where minorities continue to get unfair scholarships
    • Where the military is welcome to recruit
    • Where klansman like me are despised
    Restore its honor.  

Make the changes necessary.   Hiring the following racists would clearly fix all issues:

me or;
    me or;
    me

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Longputter, you are so full of garbage.  You really are.  You just stated:
     "
    "We all must be patient to see how whether our new mens hoops will continue his Cornell record of 60% losing seasons in 10 years or will prosper here.
    No one can know that yet. I'm prepared to wait - are you?"

Do you really have the gall to claim you are prepared to wait?  Dude, you spent months bashing this guy as a failure from the moment he was hired.  You, sir, in fact DID NOT WAIT.  You didn't wait a week.  You said he was terrible, will fail, can't recruit, lost Skinner's players, blah, blah, blah.

Then again, why am I surprised by some joke that would want the corpse that is Al Davis as BC's AD.  Are you serious, btw, with that list?  The only explanation I have for why you are the way you is a major brain injury at some point.  No one can be this natually retarded.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iongputter. Show Iongputter's posts

Hello, Chums!

Who here will endorse my Five Point plan to return BC to its glory day of the 1950s?

1. All Boston area white Catholics who apply must be admitted. No SATs or grades neccessary! Just get a letter from your parish priest!

2. Tuition must be free  for all Boston area White Catholics.

3. If a family member works at BC and you are a Boston area White Catholic, you are not only to have free tuition and room and board but to be given a stipend for living expenses.

4. MOST IMPORTANTLY! If you are a Boston area White Catholic and you work at BC...YOU MUST NOT BE FIRED FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER! Working at BC is not a job..it is an entitlement!

But we know that the head lad in charge won't agree with my ideas? Why? THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR! How dare he charge tuition to the good Catholic boys and girls! And to leave behind our traditional football rivals like Rutgers...to join the ACC! All to increase the bottom line! How could we abandon West Virginia, Rutgers, UCONN, Louisivlle and South Florida to associate with UVA, UNC, Duke, Miami and Wake Forest! We have nothing in common with those schools!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from loongputter. Show loongputter's posts

I'm so confused.......can anyone tell me what day it is?? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

The good old days when we had posters worth reading and responding to.

Even the 1 trick pony Longputter had more intelligence in his little finger than all of whr / undking / cheerio / sailorboy / postingking etc combined

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts