ACC - No Longer Elite in Basketball - Cup Cake City!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: ACC - No Longer Elite in Basketball - Cup Cake City!

In response to indians1948's comment:

In response to whr's comment:

That's all right 1948, the Buffoon College scrubs raised the Rainbow Flag, and almost beat the big bad Bryant Bull Doggies ought to handle to handle Lumpy.  I doubt if it could cut mustard with Notre Dame's  program what I saw last night! Perhaps,  when these Wolfe man Donahue's scrubs become freshman again, and again.  

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem making any sense of this gibberish?

It's not just you 48. The only thing that made any sense at all was the gratuitous reference to the "Rainbow Flag". Evidence of his homophobia. The rest is drunken or maybe just stupid gibberish

And speaking of gibberish, the same applies to 82ab

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to googleboy's comment:

Nice to see BC went back to Comm Ave a loser with the rest of their athletic programs. AGGANiS Arena quite the facility ... BC nothing to match .. Conte a dump. BC grads should consider cleaning, and  sprucing up the joint after gradution to pay off their big time Student Loans.

Bold Italic seems to be the preferred font of the BIRPs (Brainless, Ill-informed, Repetetive Posters), i.e. Googleboy/Cheereoh/WHR.
    Just for the record, BC has already beaten BU once this year as part of their 10 game winning streak. Looking forward to the rematch tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[/QUOTE]
    Bold Italic seems to be the preferred font of the BIRPs (Brainless, Ill-informed, Repetetive Posters), i.e. Googleboy/Cheereoh/WHR.

[/QUOTE]
    Well, when it's all the same poster, he often forgets to change his font settings after switching logons. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Big Bad BC goes down in ignominious defeat at the hands of BU. Not much doing at the Heights this winter with pitiful buffoon Donahue, now add has been York to the list of losers’... Can we go for the tri-fecta ... bring forth BC ACC Baseball this spring?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Great to see the Globe had so much coverage on the BU victory, known as a rag sheet, with sad coverage of Collegiate sports, it's stripes came out on this one.

But yet, beating BC in hockey an after birth sport, as NCAA hockey, we'll understand!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to undking's comment:

Great to see the Globe had so much coverage on the BU victory, known as a rag sheet, with sad coverage of Collegiate sports, it's stripes came out on this one.

But yet, beating BC in hockey an after birth sport, as NCAA hockey, we'll understand!

Maybe someone from South Bend can understand and translate this: "But yet, beating BC in hockey an after birth sport, as NCAA hockey, we'll understand!"
    You can add Gipper to the BIRPs club (Brainless, Ill-informed, Repetetive Posters), i.e. Googleboy/Cheereoh/WHR and now undking.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

I want to be included troll!

You have so much opinion, one would mistake your decenting discussions as Antonin G. Scalia, however,your to brainless to realize your responses are fodder, as if you flunked out of a special needs school for the desperate.    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Big Bad BC goes down in ignominious defeat at the hands of BU.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_8905822

Notre Dame hockey will never live that loss down, ever. It doesn't matter how many time Parker beats York during the regular season, York is closing in on the all-time college hockey wins. Something the Irish hockey program will never have.

Clueless to the last per the usual

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

To all BC Trolls & Dawg

So, I guess what all this ranting comes down to one figuring out that you'€™re as illiterate as I thought you were. I€'m sure throughout one's life we'€™ll meet many a time, occasionally spectacularly, and sometimes with a bit less fanfare. I wouldn'€™t call us friends but you'€™re simply a BC excuse whose failure in life started upon graduation where the catholic mentality warps your sense of accomplishment. From now on, when people warn me against the dangers of Failure, I think I'€™ll just respond €œBC Failure? I know you’re that BC guy. Bit of a dork, until you get cyber recognition.

It must be frustrating. It must feel as though you are experiencing the cruel effects of tribalism- a sort of “internet xenophobia”, if you will. You are a mere BC missionary preaching the gospel of civil discourse and the lynch mob stands with torches and pitchforks waiting for you at the county line.

This next point is very important, so listen carefully. I know- for a fact- that you don't understand sub-context., because you are pointing it out to everyone with your comments. You are slapping their wrists about how their tone conveys an unhelpful message that they are closed to reasonable discourse. We’ll get back to that last sentence in a minute- but right now- I want you to focus. Whether you are saying it or not- and if someone called you a tone troll I am willing to bet the farm that you didn’t say it- telling people that they have no right to be vocally angry has the unfortunate sub-context of appearing to agree with the instigating position.

BC trolls have no position other than hiding in a small sanctuary in a small part of life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

I want to be included troll!

You have so much opinion, one would mistake your decenting discussions as Antonin G. Scalia, however,your to brainless to realize your responses are fodder, as if you flunked out of a special needs school for the desperate.    

OK, sailorboy, you're in. Anyone who misuses decenting (should be dissenting) then in the same sentence misuses your (should be you're) and to (should be too), simple usages which most people master by 6th grade, certainly qualifies as a BIRP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

To all BC Trolls & Dawg

So, I guess what all this ranting comes down to one figuring out that you'€™re as illiterate as I thought you were. I€'m sure throughout one's life we'€™ll meet many a time, occasionally spectacularly, and sometimes with a bit less fanfare. I wouldn'€™t call us friends but you'€™re simply a BC excuse whose failure in life started upon graduation where the catholic mentality warps your sense of accomplishment. From now on, when people warn me against the dangers of Failure, I think I'€™ll just respond €œBC Failure? I know you’re that BC guy. Bit of a dork, until you get cyber recognition.

It must be frustrating. It must feel as though you are experiencing the cruel effects of tribalism- a sort of “internet xenophobia”, if you will. You are a mere BC missionary preaching the gospel of civil discourse and the lynch mob stands with torches and pitchforks waiting for you at the county line.

This next point is very important, so listen carefully. I know- for a fact- that you don't understand sub-context., because you are pointing it out to everyone with your comments. You are slapping their wrists about how their tone conveys an unhelpful message that they are closed to reasonable discourse. We’ll get back to that last sentence in a minute- but right now- I want you to focus. Whether you are saying it or not- and if someone called you a tone troll I am willing to bet the farm that you didn’t say it- telling people that they have no right to be vocally angry has the unfortunate sub-context of appearing to agree with the instigating position.

BC trolls have no position other than hiding in a small sanctuary in a small part of life.

Sailorman, that's a good start to the airing of grievences.  I do understand what you've been writing and in most cases what all other identities write in this irrelevant B.com forum.  Sometimes I haven't understood why you all write it, considering the subject matter of the particular discussion thread usually has nothing to do with the post --- e.g. take this thread: It's about the ACC & hoops, but suddenly it talks about BU-BC hockey...But understanding why doesn't matter.  That would be a much longer discussion, airing all the deep resentment and disdain expressed in here.  You have the right to enoy your writing just as much as I do, or anyone from BC or any other school, so keep it coming.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

To all BC Trolls & Dawg

This post is hilarious:

"We’ll get back to that last sentence in a minute"  I'm still waiting. It's been more than a minute

"Whether you are saying it or not- and if someone called you a tone troll I am willing to bet the farm that you didn’t say it- telling people that they have no right to be vocally angry has the unfortunate sub-context of appearing to agree with the instigating position."

I have no ****ing idea what this gibberish means

Keep posting sailer boy, you're always good for a few laughs

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Dicky V sent three kids to Notre Dame!

Tiger, is that supposed to impress or depress us? Tim Russert, Bruce Springsteen, and Greg Norman all sent kids to BC recently.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

It is the perculiar quality of a fool, as yourself to  perceive the faults of others and forget his own.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Big Bad BC goes down in ignominious defeat at the hands of BU.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_8905822

Notre Dame hockey will never live that loss down, ever. It doesn't matter how many time Parker beats York during the regular season, York is closing in on the all-time college hockey wins. Something the Irish hockey program will never have.

Clueless to the last per the usual

The only fool bigger than the person that knows it all is the person who argues with him.... you are the fool!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

The Big Least has three teams in the top 25 and so does the ACC. The early season tournaments always have upsets becuase it is the begining of the CBB year, always is that way.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/connecticut/2012/11/27/uconn-president-says-student-athletes-her-priority/0VaNezQXvqaz74G86W2FvK/story.html

How long before UConn AD starts inquiring about the ACC ?

I thought Airborne or WHR were the fans of the Big Ten ? (I can't keep up)

So now that the ACC and Big Least are pretty even you've become a Big Ten Fan ?

Did you have wrong log in again and forgot ? lol

HERE YOU GO DAWG... Now go find the St. Francis link, bo wow .... Go fetch!

SFC Terriers Logo.jpg

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Oh the web we weave when we try to deceive?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to postingking's comment:

Oh the web we weave when we try to deceive?

At least try get the quote right, "king:"

"Oh what a tangled web we weave"
    When first we practice to deceive."
    ---Sir Walter Scott

Here's one for you:
    "Taking something from one man and making it worse is plagiarism."
    -- George Moore

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to googleboy's comment:

Mr. Indian appears to have a case of PTSD from too many log ins in confined quarters?

google ... he's the unfortunate one we just can't find a job for ... posts all day!

Right, my 381 posts vs. your 851. I hope you're planning to donate your "brain" to science.

Sections
Shortcuts