ACC - No Longer Elite in Basketball - Cup Cake City!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: ACC - No Longer Elite in Basketball - Cup Cake City!

Today, we salute you, Mr. Fantasy BC loser.

As you sit with that blank stare, alone, checking statistics on your computer, you ask yourself, Why, oh why didn’t I recruit an african-american Rival's ***** in the USA?

It’s a fact. Like a bad beat story in poker, no one cares about what you have to say, but you’re going to tell them anyway. BC recruited from Billerica USA. 

Oblivious to all those trying to get away BC continued to recruit from Billerica USA 

Sure, your girlfriend thinks you’re a freak and you did lose everytime BC steps on a the field of dreams, but you take solace in the fact that BC athletics is a public league disgrace.

While it was you who recruited race over game, you can only blame those expletive-ing coaches which took everything away!

Now the dream is over, and BC has nothing left, so I ask 1948 crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Mr. Fantasy Loser, as you tell everyone a Sob Story, and keep thinking to yourself...

Fantasy Baseball starts in three months; where you need to find a new team game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

HORNY BC FOOTBALL PLAYERS = BU HOCKEY PLAYERS; SEX LIES & VIDEO TAPES!

BC player admits to secret audiotaping!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

HORNY BC FOOTBALL PLAYERS = BU HOCKEY PLAYERS; SEX LIES & VIDEO TAPES!

BC player admits to secret audiotaping!

Holy than thou Buffoon College sweet boy can peep through holes but it can't play football!

Perhaps he was was with Indian Man? Has not seen a girly girl since his days at BC High?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Snorrs, CT

BREAKING NEWS: With the breakup of the Big East looming on the horizon, University of Connecticut President Susan Herbst announced today that UConn will be joining Alaska-Anchorage, Alaska-Fairbanks, and Alaska-Southeast in a new conferece to be called the Big Northern Exposure IV. Herbst added that the university will formally change its name to YUKON, and will enter a team of Huskies in the Iditarod in 2013.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

The Big Least has three teams in the top 25 and so does the ACC. The early season tournaments always have upsets becuase it is the begining of the CBB year, always is that way.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/connecticut/2012/11/27/uconn-president-says-student-athletes-her-priority/0VaNezQXvqaz74G86W2FvK/story.html

How long before UConn AD starts inquiring about the ACC ?

I thought Airborne or WHR were the fans of the Big Ten ? (I can't keep up)

So now that the ACC and Big Least are pretty even you've become a Big Ten Fan ?

Did you have wrong log in again and forgot ? lol

No upsets nitwit. UNC can't even beat a mid major, Butler, UNC is the biggest fraud in the ACC got wipped again by the Hoosiers'.

Further, if Louisiville accepts an ACC bid, Coach K, and UNC need to start wetting their jock straps with Rick Pitino in Town! PSU will blow out Buffoon College, and the Jesuits will be looking for more little boys to recruit, as their scrubs are no match in the Big Ten!

UCONN off and Rock & Roll'in with Kevin Ollie, while Bufffon College is what it is, a big Nothing!

Another great call by Cheezoh: UNC can't even beat a mid major, Butler.
    Did you happen to watch Butler knock off #1 Indiana in one of the great college basketball games of this, or any, season?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

The Big Least has three teams in the top 25 and so does the ACC. The early season tournaments always have upsets becuase it is the begining of the CBB year, always is that way.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/connecticut/2012/11/27/uconn-president-says-student-athletes-her-priority/0VaNezQXvqaz74G86W2FvK/story.html

No upsets nitwit. UNC can't even beat a mid major, Butler, UNC is the biggest fraud in the ACC got wipped again by the Hoosiers'.

Further, if Louisiville accepts an ACC bid, Coach K, and UNC need to start wetting their jock straps with Rick Pitino in Town! PSU will blow out Buffoon College, and the Jesuits will be looking for more little boys to recruit, as their scrubs are no match in the Big Ten!

UCONN off and Rock & Roll'in with Kevin Ollie, while Bufffon College is what it is, a big Nothing!

Did you happen to watch Butler knock off #1 Indiana in one of the great college basketball games of this, or any, season?

Indian man gets all excited about one game, not March madness where it counts. Estranged by the Jesuit want-a-bees at the Heights he has lettle recourse but bunkering in his triple decker in Fields Corner, with his trolls, watching Butler, with his steady income from Public Welfare forthcoming each month.

Calm down Indian man, the Hoosiers will be on the thick of things come March, more than I can say about the Buffoons at the Heights.... University of New Haven today troll, or is it the powerful Wildcats from Durham at the MDC Gym?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Indian man gets all excited about one game, not March madness where it counts. Estranged by the Jesuit want-a-bees at the Heights he has lettle recourse but bunkering in his triple decker in Fields Corner, with his trolls, watching Butler, with his steady income from Public Welfare forthcoming each month.

Calm down Indian man, the Hoosiers will be on the thick of things come March, more than I can say about the Buffoons at the Heights.... University of New Haven today troll, or is it the powerful Wildcats from Durham at the MDC Gym?

"Zounds, I was never so bethump'd with words."
    -- William Shakespeare, King John

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Time to give it  break there dork!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

"Sir, I am too old to learn."
        William Shakespeare, King Lear

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Posting King he's not!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Posting King he's not!

"All kings is mostly rapscallions."
         Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

BCS looming;  get ready trolls a place you'll never be at!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

HERE YOU GO DAWG... Now go find the St. Francis link, bo wow .... Go fetch!

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=323390041

Strong rebounding carries NC State past UConn

" When the second game of the Jimmy V Classic was over on Tuesday night, Howell,  a 6-foot-8, 257-pound senior, had 13 points, 10 rebounds and a headache as the Wolfpack beat the Huskies 69-65 at Madison Square Garden."

Yah Big Least way to go over cupcake city!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

" When the second game of the Jimmy V Classic was over on Tuesday night, Howell,  a 6-foot-8, 257-pound senior, had 13 points, 10 rebounds and a headache as the Wolfpack beat the Huskies 69-65 at Madison Square Garden."

Need to start talking about the big Notre Dame there idiot. While you ponder about minutia schools, as BC, UCONN, and an obscure Catholic school PC; Big ND James Coonley is wrecking havoc on AP ranked teams. Now go back to 1948, and CheeRho and dispute the abuse of the Jesuits who wreck havoc in Ireland!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to undking's comment:

Need to start talking about the big Notre Dame there idiot. While you ponder about minutia schools, as BC, UCONN, and an obscure Catholic school PC; Big ND James Coonley is wrecking havoc on AP ranked teams. Now go back to 1948, and CheeRho and dispute the abuse of the Jesuits who wreck havoc in Ireland!

Gipper, you've given new meaning to the word blockhead. The name of the young man you're referring to is JACK COOLEY, not JAMES COONLEY. And Niagara hasn't been an AP-ranked team since the days of Calvin Murphy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Gipper, you've given new meaning to the word blockhead. The name of the young man you're referring to is JACK COOLEY, not JAMES COONLEY. And Niagara hasn't been an AP-ranked team since the days of Calvin Murphy.

Just saw the best game of my life, Just saw the best game of my life , Harvard Beats Holy Cross, Harvard beats HC, WOW,WOW, INDIAN 1948!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Maine outshoots Florida Gulf Coast in 84-78 win! Indian man in heat in his Dorchester flat another good game in the Nor’east! Indian man's quest for blog attention ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Maine outshoots Florida Gulf Coast in 84-78 win! Indian man in heat in his Dorchester flat another good game in the Nor’east! Indian man's quest for blog attention ...

Lay off the sauce and sober up before you post again.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

Lay off the sauce and sober up before you post again.

Brilliant comment to add to your post mortem...

Sections
Shortcuts