As a Marquette Fan...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

As a Marquette Fan...

THANK YOU NORFOLK.

Can't see anyone beating Marquette in the West. Getting rid of Mizzou just made life a lot easier for the Golden Eagles. Gotta love a 2-15 upset to screw everyones brackets over :p

Hoping to See UNC vs. Marquette in the final four.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmathuna. Show tmathuna's posts

Re: As a Marquette Fan...

I root for all the Jesuit school! Go Golden Eagles ....and XU

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan...:
    [QUOTE]I root for all the Jesuit school! Go Golden Eagles ....and XU
    Posted by tmathuna[/QUOTE]

that's your problem... i route for the school that is a proven winner, and all brothers, which are macdonald's all americans, as Anthony Grant ... sorry you lose again bozo!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan... : that's your problem... i route for the school that is a proven winner, and all brothers, which are macdonald's all americans, as Anthony Grant ... sorry you lose again bozo!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you admit to being a front runner.
    What band wagon will you jump on next year when uconn is out of the dance?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan... : that's your problem... i route for the school that is a proven winner, and all brothers, which are macdonald's all americans, as Anthony Grant ... sorry you lose again bozo!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Chee - that's "root" - your punctuation and spelling are eerily like Donnnnn's ......

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan... : TOP 2013 NFL DRAFT PROSPECTS 1. Matt Barkley, QB, USC ( SCOUTING REPORT ) 2. Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee 3. Sam Montgomery, DE/OLB, LSU 4. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia 5. Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah 6. Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU 7. Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina 8. Jonathon Hankins, DT, Ohio State 9. Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State 10. Manti Te’o, ILB, Notre Dame ( SCOUTING REPORT ) 11. Kenny Vaccaro, CB/S, Texas ( SCOUTING REPORT ) 12. Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas 13. Robert Woods, WR, USC 14. David Amerson, CB, NC State 15. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia Still looking for BC's  recruiting class? 
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Found it for you  whr/cheerio/undguy

#1 Andrew Luck        QB  Stanford
    #2 Robert Griffin III    QB  Baylor
    #3 Matt Kalil             OT  USC
    #4 Morris Claiborne     CB  LSU
    #5 Trent Richardson   RB  Alabama
    #6 Justin lackmon      WR Ok State
    #7 Melvin Ingram       DE  SC
    #8 Luke Kuechly        LB  Boston College

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan... : #8 is a bust waiting to happen same as Covan was for the Vikings'! Too much sun screen under his eyes prevented him from seeing  the likes of Marshall Faulk run by! Need to go some screen name to beat me on pro stats, stick with BC although, I do like Raji he is a beast, as is Robert Gallery from Iowa! 
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Wow, I usually don't respond to the mentally challenged, but this is awful.  First, it was Hovan, not Covan.  Second, a 10 year NFL career is hardly what I would call a bust....

Such an idiot

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan... : we get it lothar, you use the "abc" button on the bottom right.  yet your posts still make little to no sense so i'd rather spell something wrong while typing quickly than make comments that make NO sense at all
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Is that "we" used in an editorial sense or are you admitting to a split personality?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan... : Wrong again stupid he was a bust ... Mike Tice's worst nighmare could not read a defensive play book ... now, go back to Provincetown with the rest of the BC jocks and film another sweetboy adult movie... BC makes headlines all all the wrong way!!!!!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

I'd sure love to be a bust and make all the money Hovan made in his 10 year career....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Great to see another Jesuit school goes down the white wash where they belong ... Let's make it Xavier two in a row ... out classed in athletics!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan... : Agree as Mike Mamula another FRAUD from BC, as Mike Ruth .. MO has dementia does not know what to do when he goes in a Men's Room?
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

Sad, sad, sad  ....................

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmathuna. Show tmathuna's posts

now that XU and MU are gone I guess I root for the Orange.....

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As a Marquette Fan... : No sir, it's the THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES! OSU & BOSTON GO HAND IN HAND TROLL! ISN'T IT GREAT TO SEE WINNING COLLEGIATE TEAMS, WITH GREAT TRADITIONS, BACK IN BOSTON? AM I JEALOUS OR WHAT? LET'S GO TIGER ... MASTERS ON THE WAY APRIL 5TH
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Golf??? I'm waiting for the "Watching Latex Paint Dry During Monsoon Season" ESPN special!

Sections
Shortcuts