BC at UCF 09-10-11 GAME DISCUSSION

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Re: BC at UCF 09-10-11 GAME DISCUSSION

Maybe BC looks at the video about Welles R. Crowther 1999, puts on some red bandannas under their helmets and just smashmouths the Knights into the Gulf!

GO EAGLES!

Win one for Welles!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

I think the speed and superior coaching of UCF will smother BC and with the quickness of the UCF defensive system, their secondary makes them very tough to beat.

BC had defensive trouble with the speed on the edge with a back-up QB  eek  and BC looked slow and one BC person said the team was out of shape??

What? Humidity.....Out of shape...... along with fragile and thin.... only Game 1?????

Who knows????

I think UCF will score early and often and blow BC out. The NU defense was soft and this UCF defense is not.

Some teams are radically different from one week to the next. Turds one week and terrors the next. BC under Spaz is not one of them.

UCF is a hungry and young team and program on the rise and looking for pelts and respect.

The Knights will dub BC.....

34-10.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: BC at UCF 09-10-11 GAME DISCUSSION:
    Maybe BC looks at the video about Welles R. Crowther 1999, puts on some red bandannas under their helmets and just smashmouths the Knights into the Gulf! GO EAGLES! Win one for Welles!Posted by SJS1214

Flip Flop one post says "Go Eagles" then another says "The Eagles will get blown out" Flip Flop you should go into politics...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasBogger. Show TexasBogger's posts

Maybe BC and UCF should switch conferences.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

hey you forgot to put the link to your invaluable site in your posting, site Wh*re

http://bostoncollege.scout.com/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

BC is an ink spot in the annuals of big time education and athletics!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

I will root for the Eagles to blow out UCF for Welles, but my head tells me BC Football is what I posted.

See if you can wrap your ignorant pea brain public school loser education around that simple concept.

Win one for Welles.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

wow  and I thought with your level of erudition you would come up with something so inventive and new I would never post again.  Nice to see that water finds its own level with you (very low).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

wow  and I thought with your level of erudition you would come up with something so inventive and new I would never post again.  Nice to see that water finds its own level with you (very low).
    Posted by provpats

MO keep off the thread and stop defending BC you are not a graduate!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Would be better to discuss the Jesuit past abuse in the Church than comment on BC's athletic enhancements in basketball and football where I do believe BC is a non entity.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: BC at UCF 09-10-11 GAME DISCUSSION : MO keep off the thread and stop defending BC you are not a graduate!
    Posted by cheeroh

Does it bother you that you don't matter in the world?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

BC has gone from scheduling early season cupcakes to being an early season cupcakeKiss

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

UND & MICHIGAN IN THE BIG HOUSE, ALABAMA/PENN STATE, SOUTH CAROLINA/ GEORGIA IN THE SEC, OREGON/NEVADA(BC) IN THE PAC 12, AND BC WHERE?

THESE FOOLS ARE STILL AT IT! STICKS & STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES! PLEASE TAKE IT TO ANOTHER FORUM.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

LET'S GET SOME GOOD QUOTES ON CENTRAL FLORIDA ACADEMICS FROM THE UND REJECTS AT BC!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

of course nevada is in the MWC not the big 12; the rest of the post is gibberish

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

I think the speed and superior coaching of UCF will smother BC and with the quickness of the UCF defensive system, their secondary makes them very tough to beat. BC had defensive trouble with the speed on the edge with a back-up QB    and BC looked slow and one BC person said the team was out of shape?? What? Humidity.....Out of shape...... along with fragile and thin.... only Game 1????? Who knows???? I think UCF will score early and often and blow BC out. The NU defense was soft and this UCF defense is not. Some teams are radically different from one week to the next. Turds one week and terrors the next. BC under Spaz is not one of them. UCF is a hungry and young team and program on the rise and looking for pelts and respect. The Knights will dub BC..... 34-10.
    Posted by SJS1214

ENJOY!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

The best part of this is that now all of BC nation will check out our BC blogging sites and will finally see that the House Lackies at Yawkey and the local media are lost ......and realize BC with Gene and Frank are incompetent stooges!

If you want to read more as you saw my early 34-10 blowout prediction and the final of 30-3.

www.eagleinsider.com

Come read reality and analysis.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nobody cares about your lame Blog!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

UND & MICHIGAN IN THE BIG HOUSESTICKS & STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES! PLEASE TAKE IT TO ANOTHER FORUM. Posted by UofNDKing

Blew a 24-7 lead then blew a 28-24 lead with 30 seconds left at the Big House BAA HAA!!! Big Time Baby, ND is Big Time Baby!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

For Boston, for Boston
     We sing this sad refrain
     For Boston, for Boston
     Eagles pee the bed again

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts