Re: BC Hockey Wins Again

In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again:
    actually Vermont is not seeded; they are in a play-in game with Lamar
    Posted by provpats

Good point to you and mo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : Good point to you and mo.
    Posted by LOTHAR43

Thanks for your concurrence, like we needed your fool hardy opinion?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : Thanks for your concurrence, like we needed your fool hardy opinion?
    Posted by cheeroh

Heel boy, heel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : Heel boy, heel.
    Posted by momort

mo, isn't "foolhardy"  supposed to be one word? Just askin' ..................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

anything woof woof says is foolhardy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

The Harvard misfits now certainly did a bang up job for the New England BB allure!

Heard Harvard caught the red eye back to Beantown so Tommy Amaker can recruit more academically challanged Ridge & Latin players in the Peoples' Republic. Nice to see FoxSports do a bang up job  on Harvard admissions down fall, on lowering those academic standards under Amaker's stewardship! All jocks need a break on a Harvard free ride!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

The Harvard misfits now certainly did a bang up job for the New England BB allure! Heard Harvard caught the red eye back to Beantown so Tommy Amaker can recruit more academically challanged Ridge & Latin players in the Peoples' Republic. Nice to see FoxSports do a bang up job  on Harvard admissions down fall, on lowering those academic standards under Amaker's stewardship! All jocks need a break on a Harvard free ride!  
    Posted by cheeroh

I'm trying to think of a word more appropriate that pathetic for this post ...... I must be challenged since I just can't come up with one. Ah well, blame it on the public school diploma!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

The Harvard misfits now certainly did a bang up job for the New England BB allure! Heard Harvard caught the red eye back to Beantown so Tommy Amaker can recruit more academically challanged Ridge & Latin players in the Peoples' Republic. Nice to see FoxSports do a bang up job  on Harvard admissions down fall, on lowering those academic standards under Amaker's stewardship! All jocks need a break on a Harvard free ride!  
    Posted by cheeroh

Classic!!!
    A uconn fan calling out another school for admission standards.
    How many of clownhouns players can read?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

In Response to BC Hockey Wins Again:
    5-1 over Vermont. Clearly the best college sports team in the northeast.

Posted by Lordship

No matter how many times the "suck at life" crowd tries to change the subject, the fact remains: BC Hockey is the #1 college sports program in the northeast. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : I'm trying to think of a word more appropriate that pathetic for this post ...... I must be challenged since I just can't come up with one. Ah well, blame it on the public school diploma!
    Posted by LOTHAR43

washed up and ranting, drunk and grumbling...etc

oh, on topic, yes, they won again!  Here's hoping for five more wins.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : washed up and ranting, drunk and grumbling...etc oh, on topic, yes, they won again!  Here's hoping for five more wins.
    Posted by trbow

I agree 100 o/o -  - I'm hoping the Eagles win it all, even if it's just for the sake of being able to say "Well, yeah, but UMass beat 'em twice and was never out of any game they lost!" I don't hate BC, I just love UMASS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sterlippo. Show sterlippo's posts

20-1 in HE tourney since 2007, 12 straight in the Garden, 11 HE championships (runner up BU with 7) 3 national titles since 2001, three straight HE titles and four out of five (same with the Beanpot) and the beat goes on.................Thank God for Jerry York and please keep your hands off GDF!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Posting from Beautiful West Miami, at the Doral, with its pink cabanas, and boot up the yocal college blog, and the BC trolls are up bright and early ranting on a half baked puck head game, where the potato sackers, and girly heifers from Aroostook County, outnumbered the Beheads Coaches Institute trolls. Hope the DCU Center offers all the amenities’ when our trolls make a somewhat half hearted effort to travel to this blighted City, in the Blackstone Valley. BC is moving forward, out of Merrimack Valley, yet still in the Route 495 belt!  
    Posted by whr

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Nah, DCU center is getting dangerously close to Western Mass - who knows what those former Redmen have planned? Go Eagles!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : Classic!!! A uconn fan calling out another school for admission standards. How many of clownhouns players can read?
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere

Certainly won't call out UND admissions at #19! UND rejects have an open admission to BC!

Great to see Union College humble another Bean Pot farce,  just confirms how pathetic the Bean Pot Tounament really is!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : Certainly won't call out UND admissions at #19! UND rejects have an open admission to BC! Great to see Union College humble another Bean Pot farce,  just confirms how pathetic the Bean Pot Tounament really is!
    Oh look, it's the  phoney UNDqueen trying to keep its focus off of the Xavier embarassment by posting pointless rants and grumbles in a hockey thread.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Would think by now the term enough is enough, and polluting cyber space should be a crime with this ignorance.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Would think by now the term enough is enough, and polluting cyber space should be a crime with this ignorance.
    Posted by postingking

I agree with you.  Tell it to the childish haters who live as rock throwers and posting queens.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMike67. Show BigMike67's posts

The NCAA should expand the tournament to 32 teams so that ND and some of the ECAC teams have a "fair" chance to get in. And they should do away with the "host" school getting in [if they still do that]. I cringed when BC was listed as the number 1 overall seed. Number 1 always bears a large bullseye on them, and to be frank, their play this season has been in and out. I am an alum. but like to consider myself objective about assessing performances, and the early BU games and the UMass quarters were just awful to watch. Take away 36 seconds in the 2nd period of the first UMass quarter final game and UMass wins 1 or 2 to zero and maybe the whole scenario changes. I just hope that the Eagles can live up to expectations. Wish I was close enough to attend but that is not possible. But, I say again, the tourney should be 32 teams.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

as Donn pointed out there are 59 D1 programs; you want this to look like the NBA playoffs?

the regular season means something in D1 hockey; leave it alone

Sections
Shortcuts