BC in ACC vs. BE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: BC in ACC vs. BE

I used the term because it was part of your post.  I would never use that term to describe anyone who did not already use it.

As far as a thought, I am still waiting for you to have an original one on this board.  What you pass off here is distilled and rehashed garbage that we have all seen before. 

I have always been upfront as to the shortcomings of the FB program in particular.  Unlike some I understand the challenges of attaining and retaining a first rate FB program.  Overall, I think the leadership has done a good job for all of the student atheletes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

appears the whole u s a got a snap shot of how bad collegiate football is played in new england last night ...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

You're right about one thing: If they played like this and recruited like this, they'd be bottom tier in BE or ACC.  So what else you want to argue about?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

In Response to Re: BC in ACC vs. BE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC in ACC vs. BE : I did not know these posts needed to be checked for any grammatical errors.  Maybe you missed the point with the words I chose yet you somehow mention Idaho in the BE so I think you understood what I was saying.  I did not know English was my second language but thanks for the heads up!  Maybe I went to Uconn which is a better school than BC anyways?  Why compare languages when we can compare W-2's?
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOT

Did you really suggest comparing W-2's? Are you serious? You must be another uscum internet bizillionaire. I hear Ansonia is loaded with them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minutemen429. Show Minutemen429's posts

Look UConn slams aside, as much as I like them, What are BC ratings in the city compared to tOSU, Miami, Florida, LSU, Texas and Oklahoma?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

BC has never won a Big East title.

The 1/4 title was Pitt going to the Fiesta Bowl.

BC has never won an ACC Title.

Twenty one years = 0-21

1991-2004 Big East Conference

2005-20XX Atlantic Coast Conference

0-12 Versus Miami In Big East
    5-8  Versus Syracuse in the BE --- now coming to the ACC
    3-8  Versus VT in the Big East

8-28 BC GETS IT BUTT WHUPPED THAT BADLY!

BC has been mediocre for almost every year since 1941.

BC gets its butt kicked because we are arrogant Jesuit losers.

When a Tom Coughlin or Jags comes along, we have a chance.

No BCS or big boy bowl games since 1985.

26 years!

13 with incompetent cowards and poorly trained Coaches like
    TOB and Spazoo.

We beat mostly patsies and our record with TOB and
    Spazoo versus Top AP 25 will be the same!!  == 8-28 soon.

We are now in a deep malaise and only a recruiting hot shot at
    huge $$$$ can save BClike Urban Meyer, Gus Malzahn, Mike Leach.

BC is pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: BC in ACC vs. BE :
    In Response to Re: BC in ACC vs. BE : I did not know these posts needed to be checked for any grammatical errors.  Maybe you missed the point with the words I chose yet you somehow mention Idaho in the BE so I think you understood what I was saying.  I did not know English was my second language but thanks for the heads up!  Maybe I went to Uconn which is a better school than BC anyways?  Why compare languages when we can compare W-2's? Posted by Donnnn[/QUOT   Did you really suggest comparing W-2's? Are you serious? You must be another uscum internet bizillionaire. I hear Ansonia is loaded with them.
    Posted by Lordship

Getting kind nasty here in this BC season of giving! 

Where BC continues to decline Football, Basketball , and now hockey (BU 5-0),  I thought some highlights of UND  and it's quest for a BCS Bowl would comfort your depression.  Please enjoy.

South Bend Tribune Photo/ROBERT FRANKLIN An Irish fan mingles in the library parking lot before the game at Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday, October 22, 2011.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Boston College's Cup Cake Schedule for December ... now, that FOOTBALL is a BUST! Treat yourself BC Athletics is offering 10% discounts at Conte on these clunkers' ... Meter is all cranked up, and yes we start the football & basketball series with our good friends at Stony Brook! ] DECEMBER 3 (Sat.) Boston University 8 (Thurs.) at Providence 11 (Sun.) Stony Brook 18 (Sun.) Bryant 21 (Wed.) Sacred Heart 29 (Thurs.) Harvard
    Posted by whr

Hey golfer phony - Speaking of a cup cake schedule, take a guess at which school plays the following powerhouse teams;

Columbia
    Wagner
    Maine
    Coppin State
    Harvard
    Holy Cross
    Fairfield

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Make sure you all get the Orville Redenbacher out for Saturday's 4:00p.m. blow out at the Big House Our Lady built!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Still trying to figure out the NDqueen/whr/82/g.boy entity choice for you...
    maybe you use NDqueen on mom's pc, whr on sissy's macbook, 82 on dad's iPad, and g.boy is your own pc, the 286 processor in the basement behind the oil burner with the stained wrestling posters.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

UCONN BETTER THAN EVER!
    AP Poll #4 & climbing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

BC Men's Basketball: 4-28 in the last 32 meetings against UConn BC Women's Basketball: 4-32 in the last 36 meetings against UConn Want more recent history... 9/16/11 Men's Soccer UConn 2 BC 0 8/14/11 Women's Soccer UConn 2 BC 1 8/21/11 Field Hockey UConn 4 BC 0 10/8/11 Cross Country New England Championship UConn 1st Place BC 16th place
    Posted by KeithCBS

The August soccer and field hockey games were PRE-SEASON games.
    You conveniently omitted the REGULAR SEASON win BC had

Are you seriously trying to make a point using pre season field hockey and soccer games??????

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Th BiG East is dissolving in football.  There is no good team in the entire league. Rutgers is the best team,,, Are they in the top 40?     Basketball was the sport the BIG East could brag about, but that's over now, as well.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crm222. Show crm222's posts

UConn is a sinking ship...feel bad for them

Look we already know that BC's choice to go to the ACC was the better choice that staying.  With the flight from the BE, to stay would be a death sentence.  Which explains why BC has a chance but UConn's programs, even basketball, are doomed.  They may have a couple of years of national relevance in basketball.  But watch as they decline over the next five years.  What recruit will want to go to UConn when there are no good teams to play. With the departure of Syracuse, UConn's program will sadly fade.  This has no impact on their football program which has never truly made it to division one status.  I wish it had, but lets be honest here.   UConn's choices are to somehow get into the ACC, which is unlikely, to join another conference half way across the country, or to stay in BE and slowly decline.  The anger of the UConn posters is based on the fact that they have already seen the best their programs will ever have to offer.  Let them be upset in their postings.  They've earned it.

Sections
Shortcuts