BC-UConn Basketball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

BC-UConn Basketball

Good game. Congrats to the Huskies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Re: BC-UConn Basketball

Very good game. Tough loss for BC. Great job by UConn.

In response to indians1948's comment:

Good game. Congrats to the Huskies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

I know that Donahue stressed beefing up the schedule this year, but maybe he went a little too far. BC's opponents are a combined 16-3 so far; Providence, UMass, Toledo, and UConn are 15-0.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

I know that Donahue stressed beefing up the schedule this year, but maybe he went a little too far. BC's opponents are a combined 16-3 so far; Providence, UMass, Toledo, and UConn are 15-0.

[/QUOTE]

UMASS will go deep as Kellogg has a good team. Beheads' are a disaster with Donahue, and a change is needed.

Hanlon played well, Shabazz had a poor game, and what did I see, all IU fans in MSG? Interesting in their candy red and white panties?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to indians1948's comment:[QUOTE]I know that Donahue stressed beefing up the schedule this year, but maybe he went a little too far. BC's opponents are a combined 16-3 so far; Providence, UMass, Toledo, and UConn are 15-0.[/QUOTE]

3 of those 4 BC should be scheduling every year, for the good of New England basketball.  If URI isn't on the schedule, they should be an annual opponent as well.   And Holy Cross.  UMass, to their shame, a couple of years back started ducking HC. 

[/QUOTE]

Why not duck HC? There deplorable in everything?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:[QUOTE]I know that Donahue stressed beefing up the schedule this year, but maybe he went a little too far. BC's opponents are a combined 16-3 so far; Providence, UMass, Toledo, and UConn are 15-0.

3 of those 4 BC should be scheduling every year, for the good of New England basketball.  If URI isn't on the schedule, they should be an annual opponent as well.   And Holy Cross.  UMass, to their shame, a couple of years back started ducking HC. 

[/QUOTE]
    BC has played AT Providence, and vs.UMass and UConn on neutral courts so far this year and are AT Harvard on Jan. 1. Holy Cross is their oldest rival. Northeastern is solid with their win over G'Town, and add in BU and URI to the mix. They can only schedule so many annual New England games a year, though. They're also playing Va. Commonwealth on a neutral court, at Purdue, and at USC out of conference. The only "easy" games, which everyone has if there are such games (Belmont at UNC??, Indiana State at Notre Dame??? - both losses), are Sacred Heart and Philadelphia U.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to indians1948's comment:[QUOTE]I know that Donahue stressed beefing up the schedule this year, but maybe he went a little too far. BC's opponents are a combined 16-3 so far; Providence, UMass, Toledo, and UConn are 15-0.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    BC has played AT Providence, and vs.UMass and UConn on neutral courts so far this year and are AT Harvard on Jan. 1. Holy Cross is their oldest rival. Northeastern is solid with their win over G'Town, and add in BU and URI to the mix. They can only schedule so many annual New England games a year, though. They're also playing Va. Commonwealth on a neutral court, at Purdue, and at USC out of conference. The only "easy" games, which everyone has if there are such games (Belmont at UNC??, Indiana State at Notre Dame??? - both losses), are Sacred Heart and Philadelphia U.

[/QUOTE]

Can see the trolls' having a miserable year, as these are not great teams. Not Kansas, not MSU, not Duke, not Louisville, not Wisconsin, not Memphis. I can see a very sub par year with no dancing in sight in March.

Sorry 1948, go back surfing the web as Buffoon College's Hockey program is going down the Toilet also with Basketball in York's last year at 67 years. Can stay around too long, as Jackie Parker found out....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just an example of how bad they are

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to CHAS881's comment:

Just an example of how bad they are

Don't exactly think any of these teams mentioned are greatness, as Kansas would have a disclaimer on this post bubba?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to indians1948's comment:[QUOTE]I know that Donahue stressed beefing up the schedule this year, but maybe he went a little too far. BC's opponents are a combined 16-3 so far; Providence, UMass, Toledo, and UConn are 15-0.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where you from Bubba? Outskirts of Mattapan?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How's that MS degree from Tufts working out for you in the Army?

Have you made it to PFC yet?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

Actually much better than those holy roller chumps you sent up to Syracuse Snow Queen, with that  fraud of a Beantown hyped-up Heisman candidate that will never reach Times Square.

Much to my satisfaction he got happily injuried when he played a soft contender away from the BAWSTON PARK YOUR CARH.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually much better than those holy roller chumps you sent up to Syracuse Snow Queen, with that  fraud of a Beantown hyped-up Heisman candidate that will never reach Times Square.

Much to my satisfaction he got happily injuried when he played a soft contender away from the BAWSTON PARK YOUR CARH.

[/QUOTE]

This post shows how warped some people can be. I can never understand how someone would want to see someone get injured. Root against a team? OK. Want someone to be injured? Fanatic gone bad. Andre Williams may not get any Heisman votes, but he has had a great season. 2100+ yards in a season. He has been fun to watch. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

[QUOTE]

This post shows how warped some people can be. I can never understand how someone would want to see someone get injured. Root against a team? OK. Want someone to be injured? Fanatic gone bad. Andre Williams may not get any Heisman votes, but he has had a great season. 2100+ yards in a season. He has been fun to watch. 

[/QUOTE]
    Indeed the warped sicko fringe (cheeroh/sailman/82ndab/undking/
    postingking/trojanfever) has taken over these College Sports discussions. Time to move on, and let them jerk each other off here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Indeed the warped sicko fringe (cheeroh/sailman/82ndab/undking/
    postingking/trojanfever) has taken over these College Sports discussions. Time to move on, and let them jerk each other off here.

[/QUOTE]

OK,  Mormart , Provpats, as Globe new posting policy band your other identies forever....

Guess the ol' Yorster lost those 20/20 Pearle Visions, and the puck agaist the Cross, as the Jebbies could not get up the second collection in a downward spirling Hockey East program. Coupled with the loss to the 'Cuse the Buffoons might be headed to a Toilet Bowl with Arkansas State, now that should draw allot of interest for DAZZIO's scrubs

Buffoons flunked out of the ACC Atlantic again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jealous Buffoons' are still in mourning as the Dudes, and the Black Cassocks fumbled again and lost big time in Syracuse. Note the second collection 50% off sale is not working for the relief fund.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jealous Buffoons' are still in mourning as the Dudes, and the Black Cassocks fumbled again and lost big time in Syracuse. Note the second collection 50% off sale is not working for the relief fund.

[/QUOTE]

Disappointed, yes. Mourning, not even close. My second collection was for Christmas flowers for my church. Happy to donate. Bought my hockey and MBB tickets during the sale. Happy to do it and excited to go to the games with friends. Do i want them to do well, sure. But I still bought my tickets. If they don't fare well, oh well. the games will be fun. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Disappointed, yes. Mourning, not even close. My second collection was for Christmas flowers for my church. Happy to donate. Bought my hockey and MBB tickets during the sale. Happy to do it and excited to go to the games with friends. Do i want them to do well, sure. But I still bought my tickets. If they don't fare well, oh well. the games will be fun. 

[/QUOTE]

Need to give more to Buffoon College athletics in their second collections. Could have used more support last night in Indiana....Sad team, sad athletic department going nowhere in Hockey East. or the ACC this year Mr. Street! 

Might be good to contribute also to the S.J. victims relief fund, and not Hockey tickets?  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Need to give more to Buffoon College athletics in their second collections. Could have used more support last night in Indiana....Sad team, sad athletic department going nowhere in Hockey East. or the ACC this year Mr. Street! 

Might be good to contribute also to the S.J. victims relief fund, and not Hockey tickets?  

[/QUOTE]

Many of us have contributed to the fund over the years. As far as I know, all are repulsed by the Church scandal, inaction and coverup. there is no excuse for their behavior. What does this have to do with sports? Going to the Maryland game next Thursday? Looking forward to it. Go Eagles!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Many of us have contributed to the fund over the years. As far as I know, all are repulsed by the Church scandal, inaction and coverup. there is no excuse for their behavior. What does this have to do with sports? Going to the Maryland game next Thursday? Looking forward to it. Go Eagles!

[/QUOTE]

Don't know maybe the secular and the devine interact somewhere? BTW: Maryland sucks in Basketball this year and got manhandled in the Big10/ACC Tourney.  BC SnowQueens coach is just simply terrible, and Olivier Hanlon is a bust.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

NCAA Basketball:  The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar which the ultimate fulfillment of that hope never entirely removes at Boston College.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know maybe the secular and the devine interact somewhere? BTW: Maryland sucks in Basketball this year and got manhandled in the Big10/ACC Tourney.  BC SnowQueens coach is just simply terrible, and Olivier Hanlon is a bust.

[/QUOTE]

Hope is tomorrow's veneer over today's disappointment.

Sections
Shortcuts