BC's Luke Keuchly Wins Lott Trophy

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: BC's Luke Keuchly Wins Lott Trophy

whr:
    Here's what former AState QB Danny White had to say about your man Vontaze:
     "He was also the reason Dennis Erickson got fired. When your best football player is a guy like that, he's what I call a coach killer. He's such a great athlete, you have to have him on the field. But by the same token, the negatives outweigh the positives with him. As great a player as he is, you can' t have that. And then what happens, when if you don't take extreme measures with it, then it becomes a cancer on the team. And I started seeing other guys on the defense starting to act like that and I think it became infectious. No matter how good a player is, when he's got that kind of attitude on the field, when he hurts you like Vontaze hurt the team, you got to get rid of him. As hard as that is, and it's a hard thing to do, especially when he's your best player, you just can't have it or it does become a cancer, and I think he did."
    White is refering to the fact that in his last game as a Sun Devil, Burfict was benched and when the coaches asked him to return to the game, he refused.
    He sounds like just the kind of guy you'd want on your team, whr.
    Scout's Inc. has Keuchly as the top linebacker at #12 with Burfict at #19.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

WHR, I have seen Burfict. he's excellent.... He MAY even be better than  Keuchly.
    Buuuuuuuuut,  I simply said Rolle is not the player Keuchly is. A lot of hype from FSU.. And a GREAT student, but not a great player. Keuchly will be gone in the first round. Rolle isn't even in the league

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Rolle could have definitely been in the League if that's the path he wanted to take. He decided to go a different way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

I respect Rolle, but he was drafted in the 6th round, and after one season he was cut. No team in the NFL has picked him up. He didn't choose another path, he's not that good. He was pre- med and a Rhodes Scholar, so he will be a success in life. Just not on the football field

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

He would have been picked earlier if teams didn't know that he wasn't going to be playing for them. That killed his draft stock. and then he just made other things his priority...you can't do that if you want to make it in the NFL, so he didn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Myron Rolle was 24 yrs old when this NFL season started. He recently turned 25. He is in his athletic prime right now. He is not in the NFl because he is not a good enough footbal lplayer. The Rhodes Scholarship has not hinderd him at all. He didn't miss football camp this season because of it... Maybe he will try next season,,, My point is he is not ANYWHERE  near the football player that  Luke Keuchly is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

He was a terrific college player...which is all we know that Keuchly is right now. I hope the kid makes it big, and he's got an amazing nose for the ball. But he's also a bit undersized, and who knows what the future will bring.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Can you imagine how bad the rest of the team must be?

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts