Beanpot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Beanpot

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Thank you for getting the point of my post. Boy..this is a tough and cranky crowd..lol

Actually it's neither.  What it is, is brain dead.  

This would be a good time to point out the return of the 'ignore' feature.  The problem is, the BC crowd that dominates this forum, can't seem to bring themselves to actually use it.  There is no slight, no matter how juvenile and uninspired, that they can ignore.  None.  

This goes a long way towards explaining some of the gibberish that gets posted here.  One or two clowns seem to be running an experiment, involving multiple sock pupperts, trying to find out if there's anything they will ignore.   So far the answer is no. 

Thanks Slim...Wow..I had no idea the BC crowd could be so rude. I thought that honor was reserved for the BU crowd. I go to a lot of college hockey games to cheer on my Warriors. Most of the fans who go to the games are really cool..with the exception of BU.

I tend to ignore people who are simply rude. I put up the post because I was excited to see NU beat BU...and I would like to see them win the whole thing. Nothing more than that. Apparently some people took it too personally...lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to trbow's comment:

In response to sailman2's comment:

Need to take a break and find a job, if UMASS, and BC is all you have in your small little life, and the wonder ifs? You belong where you are, posting on a rag sheet with the feable shut- ins going from blog to blog, as Al from Everett, and Frank from Gloucester on 'EEI.

Take a hard look in the mirror shut-in then  go back to BC, and boast about all your accomplishments on Alumni Day on surfing Boston.com  with that little boring homeroom job of yours ... 

Keep up the ignorance Buffoon you display it well.

Very revealing, you do your research and news gathering on eei...nice choice, keep channeling the blubbering, bombastic arguments, an admirable knowledge base.  Sports radio is entertaining and good in partiality, but you and all your alternate identities should mix in other sources of information gathering.  If you did, maybe your ndqueen id wouldn't need to copy&paste the same thought into multiple threads to save time between log off and on.

But oh, I forgot, according to Slim, what a waste of time to engage in conversation in here, which was a genuine beanpot discussion hijacked by the 12 yr old multiple identities.  Maybe we should talk about A10 hoops and MAC football in the beanpot thread.  Admittedly, it would be an improvement on sailor's participation.

In response to miscricket comment:

Nice try last word, Bunker Hill off today?

Snow day after shock and awe day in which BC attracted the #88th spot on National Signing Day, and the the Coach's son. With srubs from power house Roxbury Latin it appears the new Snake Oil salesman at BC  via powerhouse Temple, couldn't even attrat Everett's best of the best!

BTW: 'Pea Pot Tornamnet? EEi has had a free had now that Meter has left on the programs at Buffoon U!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

It was typical of BC followers,™ when I lived in Newton, in  displaying  their ignorance, if you were not in the BC click it was accusatorial. A smalltime community where often locals hated this school as much as the responders in this blog, and we  wonder why by this blog has so many bashers. Its unfortunate that indifferent remarks against an institution is hacked by the few, desperate, and ignorant which follows the past history of bigotry that has followed this this school for years. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to undking's comment:

In response to miscricket comment:

Nice try last word, Bunker Hill off today?

Snow day after shock and awe day in which BC attracted the #88th spot on National Signing Day, and the the Coach's son. With srubs from power house Roxbury Latin it appears the new Snake Oil salesman at BC  via powerhouse Temple, couldn't even attrat Everett's best of the best!

BTW: 'Pea Pot Tornamnet? EEi has had a free had now that Meter has left on the programs at Buffoon U!

I finally understand, you're practicing English as a 2nd language.  Ok, with that in mind, you actually contirbute quite well.  Thank you, enjoy the storm, go for a walk tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

It’s typical of BC followers€™ when I lived in Newton, if you weren’t in the BC click it was accusatorial. Smalltime village minded trolls’ as the city residents hate the school and you wonder must why by this blog.

clearly, you were introduced to English as a 2nd language much more recently than your ndqueen identity.  that's ok, keep trying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

BC trolls remind me of Curt Schilling a disaster both in life and professionally. An accident waiting to happen caught up on self importance but are really tiny little people in a very big society 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmathuna. Show tmathuna's posts

Anytime BU loses is a good day.....as a BC fan I hope the Eagles can win the Beanpot but I would not be crushed if Northeasten won....the Beanpot is going to be wide open....and for the record I never remember BC having a better recruiting class than Alabama, but I do remember BC beating Alabama....but BC and Alabama do share a couple of Notre Dame momments, we both beat them in the national championship game , and both knocked them out of a number one football ranking.....BC will be back. In the mean time I can root for Notre Dame, the coach is from the Boston area and I'm Irish.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Cricket,  the BC fans here are okay.  It's this other clown or two who incessantly posts pure crap that's the problem.  He, or they, have a problem with the school, I guess.  Their motives aren't any clearer than the way the express themselves.   The ignore feature is a bandaid, I wish the admins would banish this sorry guy once and for all.

Hi Slim..okay. Thanks for the clarification. That makes more sense. :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to tmathuna's comment:

Anytime BU loses is a good day.....as a BC fan I hope the Eagles can win the Beanpot but I would not be crushed if Northeasten won....the Beanpot is going to be wide open....and for the record I never remember BC having a better recruiting class than Alabama, but I do remember BC beating Alabama....but BC and Alabama do share a couple of Notre Dame momments, we both beat them in the national championship game , and both knocked them out of a number one football ranking.....BC will be back. In the mean time I can root for Notre Dame, the coach is from the Boston area and I'm Irish.

Regardess of who wins..I think it will be a great game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

A person who cares deeply about this their lives is someone who is not very intelligent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

But who cares? If one can honestly look back and realize that everything happened for a reason. Everything that fell apart has fallen back into place tragically and desperately as no one cares.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Our female contribution to the way back when stories!

Now go back to Dateline USA Ms. Jane, and perhaps EHarmony would be good enough to add value to your love life instead of hanging on a blog posting the remember when's.  

Might add your post to the Globe bio, and perhaps it will catch a few BC buffoons who also contaminate this blog with the remember stories way back 28 years ago in  Dougie  Fruity Flakes days.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Cricket,  the BC fans here are okay.  It's this other clown or two who incessantly posts pure crap that's the problem.  He, or they, have a problem with the school, I guess.  Their motives aren't any clearer than the way the express themselves.   The ignore feature is a bandaid, I wish the admins would banish this sorry guy once and for all.

Now go back to UMASS and hope Derek Kellogg can keep them from the bottom of the barrel in the A-10 for yet another year troll.

UMASS basketball is about as boring as U Buffalo football!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Perhaps the Buffoon College will luck out and cancel  the Dukies game because of Snow? Wonder Boy is use to folding up iby the 1st qtr. anyway!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Perhaps the Buffoon College will luck out and cancel  the Dukies game because of Snow? Wonder Boy is use to folding up iby the 1st qtr. anyway!

The college game is divided into halves, not quarters, but yeh, thanks. Get back down to the basement and read up on your college hoop rules.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Wisconsin upsets No. 3 Michigan in OT!

For those interested in the NCAA Big Boys not the scrubs!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Trbow would not know where Wisconsin is..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Once again I am surprised by all of the switching from the original to whatever. Friday games being postponed because of the storm let us all think of the Championship round. My section at the games have become friendly over the years because we always go and have a cameraderie, even though we cheer for different teams. No matter the outcome, college hockey is an exciting event and we'll book our 1st 2 Mondays in February for 2014 as well. I am rooting for the Eagles to try to win 4 in a row.

Trbow would not know where Wisconsin is..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Thank you for getting the point of my post. Boy..this is a tough and cranky crowd..lol

Actually it's neither.  What it is, is brain dead.  

This would be a good time to point out the return of the 'ignore' feature.  The problem is, the BC crowd that dominates this forum, can't seem to bring themselves to actually use it.  There is no slight, no matter how juvenile and uninspired, that they can ignore.  None.  

This goes a long way towards explaining some of the gibberish that gets posted here.  One or two clowns seem to be running an experiment, involving multiple sock pupperts, trying to find out if there's anything they will ignore.   So far the answer is no. 

Thanks Slim...Wow..I had no idea the BC crowd could be so rude. I thought that honor was reserved for the BU crowd. I go to a lot of college hockey games to cheer on my Warriors. Most of the fans who go to the games are really cool..with the exception of BU.

I tend to ignore people who are simply rude. I put up the post because I was excited to see NU beat BU...and I would like to see them win the whole thing. Nothing more than that. Apparently some people took it too personally...lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Go Eagles!! Where is everyone's special parking spot? Especially with all the snow banks, mine might not be available.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

Cheeroh - your life must really suck. You should check into rehab with the yukon hockey coach.

Anyone watch last night's Beanpot tournament games.  I was happy to see the Huskies beat BU. Then again..I am always happy to see any team beat BU!

Boston College beat Harvard which was expected..however.. I was kind of hoping Harvard would get the win. In the history of the Beanpot..there has never been a Harvard v. Northeastern final. That would have been cool to see.

I only have one thought for the Beanpot final...go Huskies!

Pretty sad Bean Pot with a team as dreadful as Northeastern that Billerica Memorial High School could whip up on in the finals now is it not?

Perhaps, Catholic Memorial could give BU's Jackie Parker a run for the Pea Pot this year? 

For laughs, might send your comments to the boys out in the WCHA! 

Billerica Memorial in the Pea Pot Finals?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Go Eagles!! Where is everyone's special parking spot? Especially with all the snow banks, mine might not be available.

Hope the snow didn't get to your appeciation of how insignificant your world is nationally in the realm of things?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Think he's righjt need to get a life with 2,300 posts. Every hear of match.com? Atlanta was voted the best for on line hook ups Sally. 

Sections
Shortcuts