Beanpot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Re: Beanpot

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Go Eagles!! Where is everyone's special parking spot? Especially with all the snow banks, mine might not be available.

Hope the snow didn't get to your appeciation of how insignificant your world is nationally in the realm of things?

I enjoy CFB and CBB generally anything NCAA. I ahve attended FH, baseball and Soc as well. Why is my world any less significant than yours? Because I enjoy college sports in general. Or do always have to follow the top 25 to be significant? UMass Boston is doing well in D3 hockey. Those games are great!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Eagles: four in a row!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Go Eagles!! Where is everyone's special parking spot? Especially with all the snow banks, mine might not be available.

Hope the snow didn't get to your appeciation of how insignificant your world is nationally in the realm of things?

Hope you have some cash handy to help bail out these 'Bama standouts. Pa-roll Tide Pa-roll!
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8939251/dj-pettway-4-alabama-crimson-tide-freshmen-facing-charges

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Eagles: four in a row!

Agree Billerica Memorial High School would give Jo Pa's stools a better run for the Pot than NU! Retirement forthcoming York?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

I enjoy CFB and CBB generally anything NCAA. I ahve attended FH, baseball and Soc as well. Why is my world any less significant than yours? Because I enjoy college sports in general. Or do always have to follow the top 25 to be significant? UMass Boston is doing well in D3 hockey. Those games are great!

It isn't BC just sucks, but you can't tell these trolls that as they have this delusion about the Bean Potty that it's important in DORCHESTER!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

A picture of UNDKing:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

It isn't BC just sucks, but you can't tell these trolls that as they have this delusion about the Bean Potty that it's important in DORCHESTER!

Bean Potty ended Buffoons back to their little hamlet on the hill with the grubs looking for an attractive co-ed from BU. Buffoon College has the worst cheerleading section in the NCAA... Can compete with Wally’s World's Wall Mart specials at the Check-out for the ugliest cheerleaders in NCAA D1!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to undking's comment:

Notre Dame has the worst cheerleading section in the NCAA... Can compete with Wally’s World's Wall Mart specials at the Check-out for the ugliest cheerleaders in NCAA D1!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Let's get on a Roll Tide Roll Tide Kick!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Bama Cheerleaders are the best! Beats the Woff Woffs of  the Snow Belt!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

A great example of how low these "college sports" discussions have sunk, weighing in on the relative merits of the cheerleaders. Let's discuss the mascots next. My personal favorite is the St. Joe's Hawk who flaps his wings during the entire game, even at halftime, and during timeouts races around the court, still flapping.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

A great example of how low these "college sports" discussions have sunk, weighing in on the relative merits of the cheerleaders. Let's discuss the mascots next. My personal favorite is the St. Joe's Hawk who flaps his wings during the entire game, even at halftime, and during timeouts races around the court, still flapping.

C'mon give them their due, it's the closest they'll ever get to any cheerleader. Maybe Betty White can strap on a nice skirt and blowhorn for ndqueenie.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to trbow's comment:

In response to indians1948's comment:

C'mon give them their due, it's the closest they'll ever get to any cheerleader. Maybe Betty White can strap on a nice skirt and blowhorn for ndqueenie.

I bet y'all didn't know that Lennay Kekua was once a 'Bama cheerleader. Actually, these beauties aren't even real cheerleaders, but the Alabama "Crimsonettes" baton team (probably all on scholarship).

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Jesuit trained seet boy there Indian 1948? Must have given you the Kinghts of Malta award  forro being the sweetest.

Airborne man could you please post up some chip n' dales for the BC Sweet Boys?

Here's a LolliPop for them after Second Collection Sunday!

Is it possible for you to post anything without calling someone gay or a pedophile?

What a miserable, hateful, bigotted pr*ck you are

Do you have any friends? a girlfriend? a job? any reason for living?

Since you get off from posting inane pictures, here's a picture describing your intellect (or lack of it)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

Jesuit trained seet boy there Indian 1948? Must have given you the Kinghts of Malta award  forro being the sweetest.

Airborne man could you please post up some chip n' dales for the BC Sweet Boys?

Here's a LolliPop for them after Second Collection Sunday!

Is it possible for you to post anything without calling someone gay or a pedophile?

What a miserable, hateful, bigotted pr*ck you are

Do you have any friends? a girlfriend? a job? any reason for living?

Since you get off from posting inane pictures, here's a picture describing your intellect (or lack of it)

Once they restored the Ignore feature, I put Cheeroh, UNDKing etc. on Ignore, but I can obviously read his post from your reply. I suggest, if you don't want to just ignore him, to Report Abuse. If enough posters do that, maybe he'll eventually get banned permanently.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

North Andover High School Hockey beats the Fraudulant Eagles fresh off the Pea Pottty win on Storrow Drive. Yorkies vision is deminished to 20/300 when it comes to Merrimack Valley League Hockey. Glad these BC frauds didn't match wits with Lowell High, or Central Catholic Hockey? No Golden Golphers here; Hockey Least is loserville in the Frozen Four in 2013!

YORKIE FACING THE MERRIMACK VALLEY FIGHT MERRIMAC HOCKEY WARRIORS!

VISION CORRECTION IN THE MERIMACK VALLEY!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Do these Yankees ever win down in Dixie? The odds were slim for BC, but the chance was there. Florida State had won three games this season on buzzer-beaters. Loser in all categories in Tallahassee. Quite a team these Yanks assembles up in the frost belt USA!

Sections
Shortcuts