Best Chance for a BC Win?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeeH. Show DeeH's posts

Best Chance for a BC Win?

What do people think, Maryland or NC State?  I am assuming all other games to be losses, and some of them will be big, e.g. Clemson, Va Tech.

Hopefully a 2-3 win season will lead to some changes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: Best Chance for a BC Win?

In Response to Best Chance for a BC Win?:
    What do people think, Maryland or NC State?  I am assuming all other games to be losses, and some of them will be big, e.g. Clemson, Va Tech. Hopefully a 2-3 win season will lead to some changes.
    Posted by DeeH

WHO CARES DEEH   ... UND IS CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY # UNO!

South Bend Tribune Photo/ROBERT FRANKLIN Notre Dame takes the field before the game at Purdue's Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette on Saturday, October 1, 2011.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Dude, when will you just go away?  Notre Dame is a national joke....step up and defend that or just be quiet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Notwithstanding, BC is the joker @ 1and about to be 5!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tincup111863. Show tincup111863's posts

the ironic thing here is message boards for maryland and nc state are asking the same thing--best chance at a win i guarantee they both have circled the BC game...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Tin, you are right there.  BC is one of the worst teams in the nation.  No doubt.  Stinks because we have the best linebacker and a solid QB, but nothing else.  we need to start over.  ASAP!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Best Chance for a BC Win?:
    In Response to Re: Best Chance for a BC Win? : M O/PRO/SCREEN NAME A/K/A/ .... Best linebacker in the Nation?? Don't think so! Hyped up stats  against FCS troll teams in your little home band box there on Comm. Ave. Let's see big bad Lukey do it against a quality team NEBRASKA, or Wisconsin then were talking BC Yankee Doddle Dandy! Solid QB? WHOA! WHOA! ... what did ma ma put in your meatloaf there in Chelsea?
    Posted by whr

When are you going to notice that not a single person on here responds to a illiterate word you say?  I'm getting embarrassed for you.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Friendly reminder, UND approaches it's 3rd win of this young season Saturday against a tough Air Force elite team. While comments coming from South Carolina are not too pleasing for BC as they limp down to Death Valley with the overrated Montel soft stat man Harris. Blaudschaun's  Q&A columns will begin shortly after the Tiger onslaught. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I was about to say BC High would be an easy win but they might just beat the Eagles right now. What I want now out of this season is for Montel Harris to still somehow get the record for most yards gained in ACC history to find some positive out of this season.

EDIT: It gets worse Harris might have been shutdown for the season today, CRUD!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

NONE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Kiss his NFL career goodby,  if he had one? Perhaps some discussions were correct soft, and injury prone with exaggerated stats against soft opponents.

It's about time all the altar boys  come out of the closet on BC Basketball there only salvation in this miserable three years under the Flippo man.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

I was about to say BC High would be an easy win but they might just beat the Eagles right now. What I want now out of this season is for Montel Harris to still somehow get the record for most yards gained in ACC history to find some positive out of this season. EDIT: It gets worse Harris might have been shutdown for the season today, CRUD!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Kind of like Wakefield needs his 207th win at 46 yrs. on 30 outings ... More days in first place for Montel Harris against UMASS, Central Michigan & Buffalo some achievement. Say goodby to the NFL no Michael James, if you know of him beyond Beanytown!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Friendly reminder, UND approaches it's 3rd win of this young season Saturday against a tough Air Force elite team. While comments coming from South Carolina are not too pleasing for BC as they limp down to Death Valley with the overrated Montel soft stat man Harris. Blaudschaun's  Q&A columns will begin shortly after the Tiger onslaught. 
    Posted by UofNDKing

Hey I know ND was ranked before the season began.  What's their current ranking now? 

Oh, I forgot, you refuse to actually respond when anyone challenges your sad sad school.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

By Saturday's end, BC will need more than Meter on the Sports flash with the thrashing BC is about to encounter in Clemson South Carolina!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

p.king - no denying it, this could be an embarassing trip.

cheeriho - why are jumping on harris?  this is just a college kid.  don't know who offended you with NFL talk regarding his career, but the kid is in college, he can only play the teams on his schedule, and he suffered a career threatening knee injury, so if piling on gets you thru the day, I guess you go for it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Best Chance for a BC Win? : More days in first place for Montel Harris against UMASS, Central Michigan & Buffalo some achievement. Posted by cheeroh

Alex Carder throws for 479 yards as Western Michigan knocks off UConn...MAC team!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

For BC tough sleding in South Carolina another embarrasment ...

UND VICTORIOUS

Please enjoy the following caption and explanation point!!!!!!

Notre Dame's Jonas Gray (25) looks for a route around Air Force's Jon Davis (6) during Saturday's game at Notre Dame Stadium.   South Bend Tribune Photo/ROBERT FRANKLIN

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Only chance is a forfeit by one of their opponents

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Need to depreciate the Meter/Pete Cronin game wrap: "Gee wez Pete, other teams in the ACC are falling by the way side maybe BC has a chance with FSU, MD, and NCSU and become (Toilet) Bowl eligible .... "  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Need to depreciate the Meter/Pete Cronin game wrap: "Gee wez Pete, other teams in the ACC are falling by the way side maybe BC has a chance with FSU, MD, and NCSU and become (Toilet) Bowl eligible .... "  
    Posted by postingking

They are an embarrassing pair. St.Pierre tells it like it is though, so at least one of the broadcast team is earning his $.

Thanks for listening.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Nice of NESN to air the UND games!

Sections
Shortcuts