Big East Football Goes the Way of the Dinosaurs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailboat. Show sailboat's posts

Big East Football Goes the Way of the Dinosaurs!

What a surprise (not)!  TCU looked where Ft. Worth TX is on the map and realized it was located in Big 12 country.  That gurgling sound is BE f'ball sinking fast.  Of course, this would have never happened if ND had not been the supreme hypocrites and acknowledged that belonging to a conference means being a team player and not demanding superior status.  If ND had been a f'ball member, no school would have ever left, and the waiting list to join would have been long and impressive. There is no "I" in "conference", but there sure is "me" in "Notre Dame".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Re: Big East Football Goes the Way of the Dinosaurs!

Fort Worth Texas is the center of the Universe and the repository of all cultural and intellectual knowledge since July, 1989.

That is when a BC graduate moved there.

Me.

The new stadium is half done, no sky boxes completed --BUT just come to one game to see the girls, girls mom's and you will move to Fort Worth if you are single, look decent and have a good job.

Saturday was 90 and the sights were heavenly.

It is the smoking southern babe capital of the world.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

SJ - That's what I call painting a pretty picture!

And I found what Boat is talkiing about.  Click and read it if you like hearing Pitino sell himself as the master of integrty and conference all for one one for all faithfulness...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: Big East Football Goes the Way of the Dinosaurs!:
    [QUOTE]Fort Worth Texas is the center of the Universe and the repository of all cultural and intellectual knowledge since July, 1989. That is when a BC graduate moved there. Me. The new stadium is half done, no sky boxes completed --BUT just come to one game to see the girls, girls mom's and you will move to Fort Worth if you are single, look decent and have a good job. Saturday was 90 and the sights were heavenly. It is the smoking southern babe capital of the world.
    Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: Big East Football Goes the Way of the Dinosaurs!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big East Football Goes the Way of the Dinosaurs! :
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

Do the whites of your eyes turn brown when you write this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

I believe BC's eyes are seeing brown, as there is no Toilet Bowl on the horizon for this dismal teams performance and excuse in the Rust Belt of America!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Calhoun: UConn talent is better this
    season.

AMAZING!

Sections
Shortcuts