Big night in New England basketball

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Re: Big night in New England basketball

In Response to Re: Big night in New England basketball:
    [QUOTE]With the cold frigid Northeast still going through their winter doldrums, and Vermont, UCONN, Harvard Yard, crapping out in the NCAA’s, the ACC getting plummeted so early, a little UND support needs to come into fruition. Notre Dame vs. Xavier - NCAA Second Round Match Up Irish will face Xavier tonight on CBS at 9:45 p.m. ET. Shooting better, smarter part of Irish's plan!      
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

X marks the spot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Could Danny Ainge be around the Corner ... Oh Danny, where are you under Doc's guidance!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big night in New England basketball : whr/cheeroh Tell us about those tough academic standards at uconn.
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

all academic when you discuss the University of Notre Dame #19 ranking now is it not #31, and dropping???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Report: Austin Rivers leaving Duke for NBA Could Danny Ainge be around the Corner ... Oh Danny, where are you under Doc's guidance!

In the back of my foggy brain, I remember John Thompson (the elder) saying something like "you're just one bad landing on a rebound to put you out of a big contract/career." I've got no problem with guys leaving school for the big bucks .... wish there was some way that their school could guarantee them 4 years of tuition when things don't lead to the promised land .................

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Lothar... he is not ready for the NBA and needs another 2 years. This is a killer for the Duke program. Completely embarrassed in the NCAAs One & Out!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Report: Austin Rivers leaving Duke for NBA Could Danny Ainge be around the Corner ... Oh Danny, where are you under Doc's guidance!

I do believe the king is on to something and Ainge will try to make it work. Doc is into the second year of his contract, and what greater opportunity to have a father coach his son. I do believe the other NBA franchises will work this #15 draft prospect out in a lotto trade with the Celts to bring Austin to Boston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Lothar... he is not ready for the NBA and needs another 2 years. This is a killer for the Duke program. Completely embarrassed in the NCAAs One & Out!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Chee - refer to my previous post - in my salad days at UMass, I though Julius Erving was stupid to leave for the ABA Cavaliers before getting his degree.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big night in New England basketball : Chee - refer to my previous post - in my salad days at UMass, I though Julius Erving was stupid to leave for the ABA Cavaliers before getting his degree.
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

C'mon Man are you saying Austin Rivers = Dr. J? Even at Roosevelt HS, and before Umass, it was well know NATIONALLY how great Dr. J would be. Austin Rivers, I just don't know if he is this good! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big night in New England basketball : C'mon Man are you saying Austin Rivers = Dr. J? Even at Roosevelt HS, and before Umass, it was well know NATIONALLY how great Dr. J would be. Austin Rivers, I just don't know if he is this good!  
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you drew this from my post - there are very, very few players that equal J (maybe none) and I certainly don't think that Austin will be one of them -- though I certaily wouldn't mind being proven wrong (if he does it in a Celtics uniform).

Sections
Shortcuts