Brady Heslip is lights out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimreilly43. Show jimreilly43's posts

Brady Heslip is lights out

Did everyone see the Baylor game. Heslip was on fire. Too bad Heslip left BC after Skinner. They could have used him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Re: Brady Heslip is lights out

BC has higher academic standards and they don't like brothers with an attitude, i.e. shaun williams, and that's why they are what they are last place!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Heslip is lights out:
    BC has higher academic standards and they don't like brothers with an attitude, i.e. shaun williams, and that's why they are what they are last place!
    Posted by postingking

Thanks postingking for letting us know that Brady Heslip is another brother with an attitude that BC didn't like.  Nothing gets by you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

And Ravenel is playing important minutes for Ohio State....maybe skinner's recruiting wasn't so bad afterall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedBaron. Show RedBaron's posts

I would really like to know the true story of why he left BC after Donahue came in. It certainly looked like he wanted to stay after the coaching change. It did not appear that he was going to simply transfer since Skinner was let go. Tweets by Brady and/or his father were indicating that Donahue called him a "big fat pig" and that he was too slow for the ACC. Was he forced out of BC, or was Donahue simply trying to get the most out of him - if so it certainly backfired. Was Donahue told by Gene D. to drop Heslip as a condition of his employment? Or was it a matter that Heslip insisted upon being a point guard rather than his more natural position of shooting guard (the position that he is playing at Baylor). Did he demand that he be a point guard? What ever the true reason is, I hope that it comes out in the open. It certainly doesn't look like BC tried to retain him after the coaching change.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Heslip is lights out:
    I would really like to know the true story of why he left BC after Donahue came in. It certainly looked like he wanted to stay after the coaching change. It did not appear that he was going to simply transfer since Skinner was let go. Tweets by Brady and/or his father were indicating that Donahue called him a "big fat pig" and that he was too slow for the ACC. Was he forced out of BC, or was Donahue simply trying to get the most out of him - if so it certainly backfired. Was Donahue told by Gene D. to drop Heslip as a condition of his employment? Or was it a matter that Heslip insisted upon being a point guard rather than his more natural position of shooting guard (the position that he is playing at Baylor). Did he demand that he be a point guard? What ever the true reason is, I hope that it comes out in the open. It certainly doesn't look like BC tried to retain him after the coaching change.
    Posted by RedBaron

From what I understand, he just did not connect terrifically well with Donahue as Donahue was probably more non committal than his predecessor at that stage.  His father really liked Skinner, thought he was treated badly by DeFilippo and probably cast a negative light on BC Athletics that might have had some impact.  He was clearly happy with the school (outside of hoops) and had he stayed he would have done well under Donahue.  Nobody really at fault and no hard feelings.  I was upset that he left as I believed he had high potential.  Glad to see him do well at Baylor.  Any kid who is a decent student, stays out of trouble and who can consistently hit three pointers would probably be a good fit almost anywhere!  Nonetheless, even Donahue probably wishes he had been able to retain him.  Such is life with the benefit of hindsight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

MANNING PICKS BRONCOS!!!!

THIS IS THE STORY,NOT WONDER BOY!

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts