Butler-Indiana

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Butler-Indiana

I just watched one of the best college basketball game I've ever seen as Butler defeated #1 Indiana. This was a classic. Brad Stevens is an incredible coach, possibly THE best college coach, if you saw the players he had on the court at the end of the game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Butler-Indiana

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just watched one of the best college basketball game I've ever seen as Butler defeated #1 Indiana. This was a classic. Brad Stevens is an incredible coach, possibly THE best college coach, if you saw the players he had on the court at the end of the game. 

[/QUOTE]

Indian troll, now go back to your meat loaf sandwich and catch the UNH game, often confused with the University of New Haven, a better University all around, and comment on  how one can escape your boring life. By the statements you make, you know squat about Basketball. Buitler could run havoc around Buffoon College, and Buffoon Donahue! ... It's called Big time NCAA Basketball fruit loop!

Shut in day for Indian man a brilliant add-on!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

The narcissist hopes and prays that you will make mistakes more often, and they can’t wait for you to have to admit it to them. They look forward to this blog when 1948 has to admit  he was wrong he’s  just like a little child waits in eager anticipation for his or her birthday. Like an addict craves a fix. This makes the thought of apologizing to a narcissist feel awful as 1948 goes about his bleak day.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to whr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to postingking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The narcissist hopes and prays that you will make mistakes more often, and they can’t wait for you to have to admit it to them. They look forward to this blog when 1948 has to admit  he was wrong he’s  just like a little child waits in eager anticipation for his or her birthday. Like an addict craves a fix. This makes the thought of apologizing to a narcissist feel awful as 1948 goes about his bleak day.

[/QUOTE]

Yes all I will say a prayer for this toxic blogger!

[/QUOTE]
    Yep, that's me, an unfortunate narcissistic childish toxic blogger; a meat-loaf sandwich eating addict craving a fix, just hoping to make it to my next birthday in my depressing little hovel at Field's Corner on this very bleak day. Adios cheerohwhrundkingpostingkingsailman82AB (I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!).

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to whr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Insipid indian ... dah, dah, dah, dit dah; I saw the best game of me life!

I saw the dah the best game of me life... Indians' contribution to a dit dah discussion... thanks Mr. Insipid ...

[/QUOTE]
    "Zounds, I was never so bethump'd with words."
       -- William Shakespeare, King John

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

buffoon college  names coordinators' exclusive by the Globe....

Alfred E. Newman as Drummer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Buffoon College Basketball ... Department of Conservation and Recreation scubs at Conte ... three pack of tickets available Holy Cross, Dartmouth seats available.... Tickets 3-1, pack $9.99!

Dartmouth Big Green (2007 - Pres)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buffoon College Basketball ... Department of Conservation and Recreation scubs at Conte ... three pack of tickets available Holy Cross, Dartmouth seats available.... Tickets 3-1, pack $9.99!

[/QUOTE]
    Meanwhile, down at Snorrs, a monster win over 0-10 Maryland Eastern-Shore. Next up, 2-8 Fordham. Earlier this year a 6 point win against Wake Forest and a loss to NC State: Cupcakes 1, Yukon 1.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Meanwhile, down at Snorrs, a monster win over 0-10 Maryland Eastern-Shore. Next up, 2-8 Fordham. Earlier this year a 6 point win against Wake Forest and a loss to NC State: Cupcakes 1, Yukon 1.

[/QUOTE]

Buffoon College's world wide seach for Athletes!

Sections
Shortcuts