Can The Season Be Saved?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: Can The Season Be Saved?

In Response to Re: Can The Season Be Saved?:
    [QUOTE]I almost don't care.  I want the amount of wins that will get us a new coach. I did hear from someone in "the know" that no matter what a new coach is in the making for next season.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Someone in the know? Hard to believe you would know someone in the know with your intellegence!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

Answer - no.  The only question is how long their AD takes to work out a settlement with Spaz (made significantly more difficult by the grossly premature extension to his contract).  The sooner the better.  Otherwise, the AD is putting his own neck on the line (assuming there is anyone managing anything in Chestnut Hill). Get him out of there, bring in an interim from the staff, start a real search using outside football contacts and move on.  No way the next hire should be left up to this AD.  Only bring in someone with head coaching and recruiting track record.  Going 1-11 is highly probable and it will set back the program for several years due to recruiting impact and lost financial/fan support. They need to give their fans some hope by getting rid of Spaz and, at the very least, acknowledging that this kind of performance (for this kind of money) is unacceptable to BC's administration.  They really do need to act.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Calm down Fukowi you just fired Tito what makes you so sure this is the right answer? Can Beantown go through another episode of a big time Coach being fired?