Clemson and FSU to Leave ACC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Clemson and FSU to Leave ACC

In Response to Re: Clemson and FSU to Leave ACC:
    In Response to Re: Clemson and FSU to Leave ACC : HA!  Perfect.  You two will make a lovely couple.  Maybe you can get the suspended and fined coach calhoun to preside over the ceremony.
    Posted by momort

needless to say, BC should fine Spazziegoat after Saturday's debacle... MORFARTER.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Am I supposed to respond?  Are you just saying stupid things to say them?  Do you want to engage in discussion?  What is your point on here?  If it's to take my screen name and change it into something 'funny' then well done sir your parents would be proud.

I don't get your existence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

cheeroh,

I demur.

With the inherent and well-known fickle nature of "fans" of Behead Coaches (and Deans and Sportscasters and others) Institute, it is a given that if the football team stumbles through this year, all the lackeys of The Gang of Two will call for the head of a decent man, Coach Spaz.

The real solution is to revamp the way the place is run, athletically and otherwise.

Only way to do that is to send those two clowns to the retirement colony.

Peace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Clemson and FSU to Leave ACC:
    cheeroh, I demur. With the inherent and well-known fickle nature of "fans" of Behead Coaches (and Deans and Sportscasters and others) Institute, it is a given that if the football team stumbles through this year, all the lackeys of The Gang of Two will call for the head of a decent man, Coach Spaz. The real solution is to revamp the way the place is run, athletically and otherwise. Only way to do that is to send those two clowns to the retirement colony. Peace.
    Posted by Longputter

Correct me if I am wrong, but BC athletics has achieved no greater heights in history than under the "gang"?  I'm not saying I love either of them, but you act as if BC athletics have been consistently terrible and that's simply false. 

So as usual, you have no real legitimate point.

Well done.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

MO,

Well, I see that your ignoring of my posts lasted about as long does as your tolerance for truthful dissent.

My point, lad, is that under The Gang of Two, The Institute has come to be known as being run by people whose word canNOT be trusted.

Capiche?

Peace.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts