Did anyone notice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Re: Did anyone notice

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

Looks like Donnn was here, but his posts were removed.   Not sure what that was about, but I hope he sticks around. It would be nice to have a real UConn fan around for a change.  I actually like the Huskies,  it's just the clown with the sock puppets I can't stand. 

Kevin Ollie is doing pretty good, looks like they got the right guy to replace the legend.  Now they just need to find a better conference, that one they're in now doesn't make alot of sense.

Must say better than that farce of an Institution out in Amherst, where the Bunker Hill CC guys just keep piling up the School debt for you folks in the 15% Tax bracket. Happy day out there in the Pioneer Valley, where the State hacks pad the Athletic Department ... Slim needs a course in Don't Jump to Conclusions on UMIE Athletics it just simply sucks.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Your rants are as sorry as the A10 school you attended in Amherst. When I think of Amherst,  I think of the College which has always conidered our State sleppers a sad rendition of AIC (Almost in College) West on the other side of town.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

I would say Slim the Bawstonian is playing to much hand jive with the Fairy Queens over there in Chestnutty Hilly, where his mind has deteriorated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

FSU tonight Fairy Queens chance to get significant and double digits W's in 2014 ACC competition.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would say Slim the Bawstonian is playing to much hand jive with the Fairy Queens over there in Chestnutty Hilly, where his mind has deteriorated.

[/QUOTE]
    Chairborne, Are you staying warm enough down there in the sunny south? Frostbite can cause delusional behavior. At least YOUR mind can't deteriorate any lower from the depths you've already reached.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 82ndAB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Chairborne, Are you staying warm enough down there in the sunny south? Frostbite can cause delusional behavior. At least YOUR mind can't deteriorate any lower from the depths you've already reached.

[/QUOTE]

Contgrats to all Fairy Queens still anticipating a Big March Selection Dance invite?

Wow a season to remember, and it's not all over.

Still more embarrassment to come in Greensboro, and the doggies can go back to BAWSTON. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Since we are all congratulating each other Zoo U Boy (aka "UMIE, UMASS, AIC")  kudos to UCONN and SHABAAZ NAPIER on last nights great win... Looks as if those fertilizer Boys out in Amherst will be missing the big Dance, and the coffers at Beacon Hill won't be linned with scam money for their back pockets... Right Slimmy Pickens.

The Almost in College BHCC transfers are on the NIT bubble will it happen?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

BC senior leadership in Civic Class taking Cilvil Rights 101, for recruitment purposes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BC senior leadership in Civic Class taking Cilvil Rights 101, for recruitment purposes.

[/QUOTE]
    I'll pretend I'm your buddy Postyking for this one: "she speaks things in doubt, That carry but half sense." - Hamlet, Act 4, scene 5. (But I'm sure you knew that, Cheery).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Re: Did anyone noticeahtletics which the rightfully teasure

Noted most of the fans on this blog need some type of encouragement as in their youth they were so  so disfunctional they took took their hostilities out on their siblings, as they were failures in Life as well as athletics.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

An encouraging word would be of help, but these inconsequential misfits in society post on the big board while their lives go on spinning in the dark abyss unnoticed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to postingking's comment:

An encouraging word would be of help, but these inconsequential misfits in society post on the big board while their lives go on spinning in the dark abyss unnoticed.

I have TWO encouraging words for you P-King/akaCheerio: "F**K OFF."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to postingking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I have TWO encouraging words for you P-King/akaCheerio: "F**K OFF."

[/QUOTE]

Good job 48!!!!

There have been many times when I wanted to post the same!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hmmm. I rarely understand what that particular sock puppet is even talking about.  Makes it tough to get under anyone's skin with communication skills like that.  Cherry occasionally sounds human, so he's much better at it than that robot with the Usain Bolt avatar.

[/QUOTE]

I have to admit that sometimes I wonder if cheerio/82nd etc is clever enough to be putting something over on us. Or is he really as dumb as a rock.

The sporadic Ken Griffey Jr references are the latest intrigue. Probably nothing more than the meaningless Mel Gibson references of about a year ago. I wonder what he thinks they mean????

postingking is just a bore with his ersatz, pearls of wisdom stupidity

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Must be something in the air the Lilly White Beheads' Coaches Institiute fraud comes out pontificating the past over at Jebbieland University.

Could it be St. Paddy's Day, as this beloved creature comes forth his green garb, on WonderBoy Donahue's last Days at the Al Sharpton punching bag Institute? Might be something in the wind sherking with foul air as Eddie Oreo, and the Lilly Whites have no answers for the Black Mamba's who dominate the NCAA Big Boys club in March Madness.