ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes

The list is out, and guess what:

SEVEN Big East teams made the list (St. John's, Louisville, Syracuse, Pitt, Rutgers, West Virginia, and Nova), and FOUR ACC teams did (Duke, UNC, Va. Tech, and Fla. State).

But how could it be that Behead Coaches Institute did not?

Wasn't it just a few months ago that the faithful here posted that Stevie Wonder had secured a top 20 class?

What happened?

Peace

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes

Yep, don't no where the morons get all these BC STATISTICS, probably a rogue GOOGLE imposter!  Love graduation rate stats, coupled with the alum giving apportionment compared to other Institutes which comes on and off the blog every couple of days.  The BC hacks will try about anything justifying there relevance!

UCONN - NCAA National Champions!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

Have any of you "know it alls" ever done an in depth analysis of a school's basketball performance on a national level (NCAA's Finals) for those schools who have consistently had high recruiting rankings? Gee, i wonder what Butler's ranking was over the past two years. Oh, excuse me--what was the comment a couple of months ago about BC's losing certain recruits who went on to Florida and may now be on the outside looking in. Too bad too. I'm sure the family is suffering through this..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes:
    [QUOTE]Have any of you "know it alls" ever done an in depth analysis of a school's basketball performance on a national level (NCAA's Finals) for those schools who have consistently had high recruiting rankings? Gee, i wonder what Butler's ranking was over the past two years. Oh, excuse me--what was the comment a couple of months ago about BC's losing certain recruits who went on to Florida and may now be on the outside looking in. Too bad too. I'm sure the family is suffering through this..
    Posted by kenneyc[/QUOTE]

UCONN NCAA National Chamipions

Bevis: While your roaming around the Police blotters unemployed I have enclosed the above caption for you for the next 12 months to dwell on for your frustration.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes:
    [QUOTE]The list is out, and guess what: SEVEN Big East teams made the list (St. John's, Louisville, Syracuse, Pitt, Rutgers, West Virginia, and Nova), and FOUR ACC teams did (Duke, UNC, Va. Tech, and Fla. State). But how could it be that Behead Coaches Institute did not? Wasn't it just a few months ago that the faithful here posted that Stevie Wonder had secured a top 20 class? What happened? Peace
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Hey moron, no one said they were top 25 or top 20, you made that up.  They were top 35, if I am not mistaken it was #34 they were ranked.  So thanks for your needless rant.  Now go back to hating yourself.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes : this troll should be in home room with all (his) superlatives and rants ... love the Behead Coaches Institiute, although I could think of more stronger superlatives for BC ... BC basketball with Stevie Wonder at the helm? Now that's another story in performanced based management theory!    
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Oh so you are saying you don't like BC right?  Because it's not clear, just want to make sure we all know where you stand.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes : Oh so you are saying you don't like BC right?  Because it's not clear, just want to make sure we all know where you stand.....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

I believe what he is saying BC Hoops never brings anything to the table take Cory Raji a big BUST!  I gather reading comprehension was not one of your stronger points at the local Community College.

UCONN NCAA National Champs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes : I believe what he is saying BC Hoops never brings anything to the table take Cory Raji a big BUST!  I gather reading comprehension was not one of your stronger points at the local Community College. UCONN NCAA National Champs!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

So you are questioning my reading comprehension while writing a sentence such as the first one from your post?!?  Really?  Here is what I did learn in college, that is what you call a 'run-on sentence.'  Please try to do better.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

nice to see you mastered the copy and paste function on your mother's computer

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

WOW; sometimes I try to understand the genesis of who starts these blogs and forward copies of the nonsense off of Highway 5, near Bakersfield, where the English learning center for migrant workers can have a better appeciation of a BC graduate and all the naysayers who have a jr. college education. Glad I left the bean stalk as it appears not much has changed but obnoxiousness?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfk345. Show tfk345's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes : this troll should be in home room with all (his) superlatives and rants ... love the Behead Coaches Institiute, although I could think of more stronger superlatives for BC ... BC basketball with Stevie Wonder at the helm? Now that's another story in performanced based management theory!    
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfk345. Show tfk345's posts

whr

"more stronger" is not good grammar.  More proof that you could not have gotten into BC, the school you love to hate.

Get a life please.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

To all:  Are we discussing ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting classes? For the above morons: #1. UND takes no BC rejects; much lower IQ as what's illustrated above; #2. BC Hoops going nowhere under assistant coach Donahue; #3. BC athletic program has been going down the tubes under Flippo; #4. BC has never been in a Final Four; and UCONN is the NCAA National Champs live with it you jealous morons!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]To all:  Are we discussing ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting classes? For the above morons: #1. UND takes no BC rejects; much lower IQ as what's illustrated above; #2. BC Hoops going nowhere under assistant coach Donahue; #3. BC athletic program has been going down the tubes under Flippo; #4. BC has never been in a Final Four; and UCONN is the NCAA National Champs live with it you jealous morons!   
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

Either engage in a conversation about ND football or shut your trap!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

National signings galore by the top ESPN 50 abound, however, no headlines at BC for the bottomed out 100 table scaps bringing forth another season of the malcontents deluded on expectations of grandeur.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Miami today got Jim Larranga.

We could NEVER attract a coach of that quality.

What did Flippo bring us?  An Ivy League flash in the pan, who now can't beat the Ivies  - even with an all-Ivy staff!

Our "program" is pathetic!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  Why isnt this better know if published all over?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with?  How about the drug issue now infesting his national championship team?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]National signings galore by the top ESPN 50 abound, however, no headlines at BC for the bottomed out 100 table scaps bringing forth another season of the malcontents deluded on expectations of grandeur.
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

You are talking about expectations of grandeur as a notre dame fan?  really?  this funny stuff, coming from you.   you know, since notre dame and their fans still think they are national title contenders each year when teh reality is, they AREN'T!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Yes, yes.  it's BC hoops that is pathetic and not you. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, yes.  it's BC hoops that is pathetic... 
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Mo,

You got it right!

Perhaps there IS hope on the horizon for you, after all.

See what avoiding that KoolAid will do for your perceptions and honesty!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  Why isnt this better know if published all over?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Still looking for that big bad BC signing ... must be that 5'4'' guard form Catholic Memorial in the all Boston Metro nobody conference?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN Top 25 Hoops Recruiting Classes : Mo, You got it right! Perhaps there IS hope on the horizon for you, after all. See what avoiding that KoolAid will do for your perceptions and honesty!
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

LP, let me ask you a legit question.  I can understand if you are upset that BC fired Skinner.  However, what do you have against Steve D?  Why show such hate for him?  Did he not come in, have the kids play hard, win more games that last season and increase attendence?  What has he, personally, done for you to call him pathetic? 

And please don't use the following:
    *bad recruiting.  as we all know he hasn't had a full class yet and his first full class has promise.  You cannot yell at someone for bad recruiting who hasn't recruited yet.  that makes no sense.
    *walk-ons.  He needed to fill out his team and like Skinner did when he first showed up, he found them anywhere he could.  Skinner had a walk on that played significant mintues in Dwayne Pina when he first came.

*attendence.  in 2008 BC averaged 5548 per game

http://www.bcinterruption.com/2009/05/headlines-mens-basketball-attendance.html

in 2009 it was 5317
    http://www.bcinterruption.com/2009/05/headlines-mens-basketball-attendance.html

in 2011 is was 5324
    http://bceagles.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/bc/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/depth-chart

while it was by no means much better, you can't really rail on teh guy for attedence when he had the same/better than skinner.

just be fair, that's all i am asking

Sections
Shortcuts