Final Four Picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Re: Final Four Picks

Parker, BU play on, defeat BC 6-3 in Hockey East!

Sad year for THE BEHEADS COACHES INSTITUTE in decline in more ways than one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Will say it again, every week I pick up this blog this "Beheads Coaches Institute" out there is always at the short end of the stick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

Will say it again, every week I pick up this blog this "Beheads Coaches Institute" out there is always at the short end of the stick.

Where are the mighty trojans in the big dance? I don't see them anywhere.

Are you aware that BC basketball finished the season with more wins than your pathetic trojans?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

Are you aware that BC basketball finished the season with more wins than your pathetic trojans?

The closest the Trojan ever got to real Trojans is the condom aisle at CVS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Buffoon College bottom of the barrel in Hockey Least!

Merrimack Valley League out of Lowell Cream of the Crop. Looking for Jerry York? Did you catch Jackie Parkers' Terriers last night?  Jerry, the puck is in the net!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Put them on ignore.... BTW: I put the Pac12 as having the most teams in the Sweet Sixteen. Wicked Awesome Conference.

Love Mike Montgomery been at Cal for ages, and is a great Coach!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Gonzaga another fraudulant entry to the big dance as Georgetown ... Will the SJ's just leave and exit! Zero point Zero!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Sorry New England HARVARD got wiped, and it's back to loserville BEAN TOWN as predicted by yours truly!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

Guess you would know about that being a BC grad with the SJ's? Need Atty. Mitch Garabedian for your restitution damages?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

I was at the Garden on Friday night. For a period and a half BC was wonderful. In 5+ minutes BU scored 3 and took the game away. BC is still ranked and will be in the NCAA tourney. Good luck to the UML Riverhawks. Goodbye to Jack Parker.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Jesuits Schools USA Overrated St. Louis & the Zags!

Shockers Take a Bow!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

In response to indians1948's comment:

Guess you would know about that being a BC grad with the SJ's? Need Atty. Mitch Garabedian for your restitution damages?

Indian Man is like a lamb in the Lions Den, loves to be set up by opening his Yapper! Never quits to be put down, the ol' stones in glass house approach... Kudos for B slapping him!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Put them on ignore.... BTW: I put the Pac12 as having the most teams in the Sweet Sixteen. Wicked Awesome Conference.

Jerry York will be coaching this team. We beleive in his style and his results. Ask his players in the NHL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Jerry York will be coaching this team. We beleive in his style and his results. Ask his players in the NHL.

Time for him to retire the way Jackie Parker. SOMETIMES YOU CAN STAY TOO LONG. New kids are on the block UML and the Q.

What does York have to prove approaching 70 years? You're running out of time with Life, not Hockey.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

It's definitely alot more interesting watching Lowell and Quinni than those same old, tired BC and BU teams making noise.   It would be even better for me if UMass-Amherst crashed the party.  That seems far off, but I can work with this for now!

UMASS is not that far away, Slim ... Quipiniac just a flash in the pan, moving into oblivion when UCon becomes the latest incarnation of Whalers.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Buffoon College bottom of the barrel in Hockey Least!

Merrimack Valley League out of Lowell Cream of the Crop. Looking for Jerry York? Did you catch Jackie Parkers' Terriers last night?  Jerry, the puck is in the net!

How is 2nd in the season and semi-finalist in the tourney bottom of the barrel?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to LOTHAR43's comment:

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

It's definitely alot more interesting watching Lowell and Quinni than those same old, tired BC and BU teams making noise.   It would be even better for me if UMass-Amherst crashed the party.  That seems far off, but I can work with this for now!

UMASS is not that far away, Slim ... Quipiniac just a flash in the pan, moving into oblivion when UCon becomes the latest incarnation of Whalers.

After seeing UMass a few times, they are on the rise.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

MIAMI & THE ACC 

ACC CHAMPIONS NOT WORTHY OF THE ELITE EIGHT.

MIAMI + BUFFOON COLLEGE = REJECTS ACC =

FRAUD

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Jesuits Schools USA Overrated St. Louis & the Zags!

Shockers Take a Bow!

I believe that Marquette is a Jesuit University.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

MIAMI & THE ACC 

FRAUD

Excellent game tactics displayed by Syracuse, which I appreciate, as an Airborne Ranger was accomplished by one of the best minds in college basketball. Using the Zone defense against Indiana was a brilliant tactic. This Coach will go down as one of the best coaches in the game in deploying a zone parameter defense, surrounding big guys around the net, which completely baffled Indiana. Knocking off Indiana will be forever known as the best defensive game move of the 2013 Tourney.

To think New England  Buffoons College will be playing this genius two times a year, in addition to UNC, and Duke just gives me goose bumps on the ineptness of  Donahue trying to compete with this celebrated talent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

MIAMI & THE ACC 

FRAUD

Excellent game tactics displayed by Syracuse, which I appreciate, as an Airborne Ranger was accomplished by one of the best minds in college basketball. Using the Zone defense against Indiana was a brilliant tactic. This Coach will go down as one of the best coaches in the game in deploying a zone parameter defense, surrounding big guys around the net, which completely baffled Indiana. Knocking off Indiana will be forever known as the best defensive game move of the 2013 Tourney.

To think New England  Buffoons College will be playing this genius two times a year, in addition to UNC, and Duke just gives me goose bumps on the ineptness of  Donahue trying to compete with this celebrated talent.

Do you know anything about college hoops, AirHead 82IQ? You talk as if Boeheim just came up with this "tactic" for the Indiana game. Syracuse ALWAYS plays a zone defense against everyone, and they've been doing it for years.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

WOW the lack of things to do, as both of you turds are wrong? Did not see the game but often listen to Mike & Mike out here and my favoite analyst  Jay Bilas says: Syracuse used a special designed swing post up zone on defense newly implemented for the game.

So old man go back to Shuffle Board and 82nd USC will rock 'bama this year!

Sections
Shortcuts