From the Horse's Mouth: The Future is Bleak at Conte

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: From the Horse's Mouth: The Future is Bleak at Conte

In Response to Re: From the Horse's Mouth: The Future is Bleak at Conte:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: From the Horse's Mouth: The Future is Bleak at Conte :  Again of course no link to it or excerpts from it. If there was such an article, it was written by Will McDonough and the alleged facts of the article were refuted by the Ohio State AD and McDonough's peer at the Herald "The column did not site a source. ``It's not true because the coach says it's not true,'' Geiger said. ``The alleged meeting he alludes to never took place.'' A column in Sunday's Boston Herald refuted McDonough's story." http://articles.philly.com/1997-04-08/sports/25529856_1_boston-college-jim-o-brien-kermit-davis And if Blaudshun knew about your alleged facts regarding O'Brien, why didn't he mention any of them a few weeks ago when he wrote about O'Brien being hired by Emerson? Instead all we get from Blaudschun is this bland statement "O’Brien’s departure from BC also was marked by controversy and acrimony involving recruits of his who were denied admission by the college." Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

Poor LP foiled by facts again...

"Darren Clarke isn't catholic, Jim O'Brien couldn't get a job for eight years, I can't lie and get away with it anymore because of fact checking. Stevie Wonder won 20 games with leftovers! Well back to my signature I guess...." ~ LP                             

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo and company,

Read Blaudschun'a article when JOB left.

THEN show me where he is wrong.

And Leahy has never disputed its truth.

Peace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

here read this for the real truth:

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures for the past 15 years?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with? How about the dismal APR and loss of now three scholaships?

How about PC losing eight scholarship basketball athletes in two years?  Shouldn't the AD and Pres be held accountable for creating an atmosphere where this can happen?

Is losing a scholaship athlete ok because a new coach did not want to keep him?  If so what are the other reasons why it is ok when an athelete leaves when a new coach comes on board?  Is it ok if the kid decides on his own to leave?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Mo and company, Read Blaudschun'a article when JOB left. THEN show me where he is wrong. And Leahy has never disputed its truth. Peace.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Sorry, that's not proving it.  Paste a link to this article or you are, as usual, full of hot air.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From the Horse's Mouth: The Future is Bleak at Conte : Sorry, that's not proving it.  Paste a link to this article or you are, as usual, full of hot air.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

You're too kind momort. He's full of **** not hot air

You know you have won the argument when all he can do is reference the sacred scrolls of the "Blaudschun article". There is no article (by Blaudschun or anyone else) that supports his distorted interpretation of the facts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Just like the Blaudschun article on leaving the BE was completly put to bed by the actual minutes someone else posted as well as the comment from the commish at the time that BC was justified in its feelings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

The OAM used to actually put some effort into his BS.  He's just lazy and boring now using "because I said so" as an argument.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I had a movement the other day; it wasn't green but it reminded me of you so I named it 'WHR'.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts