Frozen Four and Final Four

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Frozen Four and Final Four

Wow! St. Cloud St., Yale, Quinnipiac and UMass Lowell! Did anyone predict this frozen four? As the season went on, we knew they were good teams but after MN crushed BC, I thought they would move on. This is exciting and I hope hockey fans all over enjoy this run.

Final four, I have lost interest. I root for Syracuse(hard to say) because our one local kid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Re: Frozen Four and Final Four

BC Hockey maintains tradition of its All Cupcake Conference counterparts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Wow! St. Cloud St., Yale, Quinnipiac and UMass Lowell! Did anyone predict this frozen four? As the season went on, we knew they were good teams but after MN crushed BC, I thought they would move on. This is exciting and I hope hockey fans all over enjoy this run.

Final four, I have lost interest. I root for Syracuse(hard to say) because our one local kid.

Yes, nice to see that the "traditional powers" don't always rule .... Lowell for me.

The "other" final four - UL, mostly because Pitino is a UMass kid.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to CHAS881's comment:

Jebbie Universdity shut out in Basketball, Football & Hockey. Loser University and their still Whinning.

About time for York to say GOODBYE?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

Actually Q and UML were both the number one seed in their region. Q dug themselves a hole one game, but survived.  UML positively smoked their bracket.   The other 2 were a little more surprising.

One thing we know for sure,  someone who has never won an NC is about to.  I'm hoping for UML, or Q, and then St Cloud, in that order.

As for hoops, I'm kind of in the anyone but Boeheim camp.

St. Cloud State there Slim is the favorite sleeper, a very good team in the WCHA .. At least we have the satisfaction of no dump teams in it from Commonwealth Avenue.... Jackie Parker loves UML

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Better still,  two CT teams and one of the oldest teams in Collegiate Hockey 1921!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Can you imagine our local Buffoons playing with the likes of MIGHIGAN & Louisville????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Can you imagine our local Buffoons playing with the likes of MIGHIGAN & Louisville????

No I can't see it. Nor did anyone who follows the team. You seem to create University expectations where fans don't have the expectation, on a future hope for betterment. As for the state of CT hockey, go CT. I will root for UML because they are Hockey East. A new champion is exciting. As to your comment on a losing University, what is the problem? Enjoy when they do well and wish for improvement when they don't do well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I remember going to Joe Tully Forum to see ULowell so i'm pulling for them.

Had season tickets when Pitino was coach of the Friars, so I'd love to see him make history.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Had season tickets when Pitino was coach of the Friars, so I'd love to see him make history.

Providence season tickets or UMass? I have trouble rooting for a Pitino team after what he did to the Celtics. Can't root for any team from Michigan, especially one with a point guard from Columbus. Don't like Syracuse either, except for Carter-Williams from Hamilton, MA, so I might have to go with the underdog Shockers and UMLowell.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

Another UMASS hater '48? In my student days at UMASS, I always thought he was "shot crazy" but in these days of a run and gun offense, Rick's lookin' like a genius. I'm with you on Lowell (which will always be Lowell Tech to me) ... slap those CT pretenders back to the stone age!

Providence season tickets or UMass? I have trouble rooting for a Pitino team after what he did to the Celtics. Can't root for any team from Michigan, especially one with a point guard from Columbus. Don't like Syracuse either, except for Carter-Williams from Hamilton, MA, so I might have to go with the underdog Shockers and UMLowell.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

What did Pitino do the Celts that hasn't already been  done? Can't stay with the same old formula and expect good results!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Always like it when the idiots like this one comes out to justify BC really didn't stink up the hardwood, gride iron, or ice to justify their imporatance as pathetic as they were up there!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Sitting from your arm chair moron in Naples do you really believe Rick Pitino cares what a BC troll thinks? As for Louisville, the Buffoons' couldn't scratch their butt in Football Baseball, or Basketball.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Don't you just love these morons!

UA Birmingham Hockey was in better shape than this  rudderless BC team, done in one, without an effective head coach.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

BC Hockey maintains tradition of its All Cupcake Conference counterpart

UA Birmingham Hockey was in better shape than this  rudderless BC team, done in one, without an effective head coach.

Did someone feed you after midnight again?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

People who worship only themselves get a slick, polished look -- like monuments. Too bad they had to go so soon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In response to LOTHAR43's comment:

What did Pitino do the Celts that hasn't already been  done? Can't stay with the same old formula and expect good results!

You can't let the truth bring out the worst and let it get the best of you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Always like it when the idiots like this one comes out to justify BC really didn't stink up the hardwood, gride iron, or ice to justify their imporatance as pathetic as they were up there!

I have always stated when the Eagles have failed to win. We did do quite well in ice hockey, not as well as we wanted though. We did not do as well in FB or BB. Why the use of the idiot term? Are you a fan of a school or just the latest winning team? I am a BC fan. This is not justifying any importance, just identifying a team I root for.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Please state any way that UAB is in better shape? I am interested in your take on this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Please state any way that UAB is in better shape? I am interested in your take on this.

Poor AirHead 82IQ is confused once again. UA Birmingham doesn't even have a hockey team, never had one. It's UA HUNTSVILLE, which hosted the Frozen Four in Tampa last year. They finished this season with a sparkling 3-21-1 record, scored a total of 36 goals in 25 games, and will be joining the WCHA next season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

I have always stated when the Eagles have failed to win. We did do quite well in ice hockey, not as well as we wanted though. We did not do as well in FB or BB. Why the use of the idiot term? Are you a fan of a school or just the latest winning team? I am a BC fan. This is not justifying any importance, just identifying a team I root for.

Anyhring Buffoon College undertakes in Athletics is a failure and their journey downward has just begun Moron!

Hockey Least is just the beginning, and we all know how second collection, and your lighting that special candle in Rome for the departed Spazzoo turned out on the grid iron don't we in ACC Football!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to postingking's comment:

People who worship only themselves get a slick, polished look -- like monuments. Too bad they had to go so soon.

Good quote. Are you referring to Buffoon College that hides from accepting their ineptness in ever direction in 2012-2013?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Beheads Coaches Institute might consider what NBC did  in putting Leno out to pasture for Yorky! At least, NBC wanted to go out #1 and keep the tradition going on late night talk, however, the Beheads Coaches Institute has a hard time with reality and are living off too many Fruity Flakes!

Cheers! Enjoy the April 20th, Spring Football crank me up scrimage at the Sand Pit! 

Sections
Shortcuts