Frozen Four and Final Four

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: Frozen Four and Final Four

St. Cloud State had a real laugher in a 12-1 rout of the always over rated Notre Dame fighting frauds in the first Midwest Regional semifinal. As expected, the little boys from South Bend were no match for the Huskies.
    A second-period barrage in which the Huskies scored 8 times only 9 shots drove an inept notre dame goalie from the game.  State showed mercy on the “Irish” by playing the entire final period with a walk on goalie, only 1 defenseman and 2 forwards. But still the hapless frauds could not make the game competitive and they seemed only interested in getting the game over quickly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

This is getting pyrotechnic I will add on a bit of my own now the Globe introduced color. Might change Yankee Land Buffoon's winning ways on the blogs.

Now what's this I hear about these sophmore trolls kicking off Spring Football with another catholic scrub want-a-be from Villanova PA? Might have to work extra hard up there at Spring Ball come the 20th, as I hear those Wildcats from PA are on the prowl from some soft Eagles?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to CHAS881's comment:

BC Hockey maintains tradition of its All Cupcake Conference counterparts

I like that seems ya'all at BC are pretty bored up there now that strike three count has been called and these Northern belles have no where to route or turn? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

I like that seems ya'all at BC are pretty bored up there now that strike three count has been called and these Northern belles have no where to route or turn? 

Airhead 82IQ, how 'bout that UABirmingham hockey squad? NHL next year?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

Airhead 82IQ, how 'bout that UABirmingham hockey squad? NHL next year?

Need to find one of those playgrounds Sailman2 talks about? Excommunicated from Boston to Naples pops? No wonder you like high sticking penalties?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

I remember going to Joe Tully Forum to see ULowell so i'm pulling for them.

Had season tickets when Pitino was coach of the Friars, so I'd love to see him make history.

Providence season tickets or UMass? I have trouble rooting for a Pitino team after what he did to the Celtics. Can't root for any team from Michigan, especially one with a point guard from Columbus. Don't like Syracuse either, except for Carter-Williams from Hamilton, MA, so I might have to go with the underdog Shockers and UMLowell.

Both but he Pitino just before the Knicks venture and after the BU Terriers wasn't all bad. The Lowell Chiefs before they moved on campus, changed their knickname and became part of the Massachucetts state university system. Had a Chowder brother as a coach for awhile and a little known NHL player by the name of Craig MacTavish played there many moons ago.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Need to find one of those playgrounds Sailman2 talks about? Excommunicated from Boston to Naples pops? No wonder you like high sticking penalties?

Hah, OMG, LOL, ROFL, that's funny, high sticking as a dysfunctional juvenile predatory reference!  You'll be livening up a party somewhere tonite too? They'll be lucky to have you, maybe a UAB party.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Looking at the the Beheads Coaches Institute appearance in the ACC, we turn to ACC Baseball. I can't help but wonder why this Institute, which the ACC marginally accepted, puts forth a program which it just plain sucks year, after year, after year?

Sections
Shortcuts